news

Target Exclusive Magazine: Gagapedia

nakedidea

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronnie

I picked this up a few weeks ago at Fry's/Kroger Supermarket. Definitely worth adding to your collectionย 

Zilla

My mom bought it for me a few weeks ago. It's really nice, the cover is nice and textured and it includes most of the articles from previous magazines if you don't have them. I think Vanity Fair?

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

InsideOutright

I got mine at BJ's. It's actually cheaper there.

I put it face-down and covered it with a T-shirt on the conveyor belt and then the guy picked it up and said "This is yours?"ย :icega:

RAMROD
25 minutes ago, InsideOutright said:

I put it face-down and covered it with a T-shirt on the conveyor belt and then the guy picked it up and said "This is yours?"ย :icega:

ย 

:oprah:ย Why would you do that? Embarassed for stanning Gaga? :oprah:

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

ssslyboy

I saw it at the book store in the airport a couple days ago. ย I was making a beeline for my gate but when I saw Gaga's face I immediately took a sharp detour to check it out.ย :giggle:

geewillikers

Hey guys, I just wanted to let y'all know that I saw the magazine in the popular bookstore Barnes and Noble here in Texas. I am not sure if you can but it off of their website and whether they have it at stores nationwide but just letting y'all know!ย 

NewYorkCity

Amazon doesn't ship to Spain... can someone post a link where I can get it?ย 

Archived