💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Winner of RuPaul's Drag Race is...

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

RonnieGagz
1 minute ago, Delusional Aura said:

How can I start liking this? This is a serious question. All my friends watch it but I just don't understand the appeal of it. I want to like it so at least I won't feel like the only one who doesn't seem uninterested/bored when my friends are watching it. 

Start with season 3 or 6. If they don't entertain you, just don't watch it. You don't need to watch things you don't like :woohoo: 

I personally used to snub the show b4 trying to watch it. When I tried it I got addicted in a matter of 5 minutes

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally undeserved. Yes I know everyone thinks shes soooo unique, but I don't see it She's a fashionable queen (doesn't come close to Violet or Kim Chi tho), and has had some funny moments. However, her appeal is lost on me. Congrats to her regardless! 

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

How can I start liking this? This is a serious question. All my friends watch it but I just don't understand the appeal of it. I want to like it so at least I won't feel like the only one who doesn't seem uninterested/bored when my friends are watching it. 

If you don't like it, you just happen to not like it! You don't need to force yourself to do something you don't enjoy. Some forms of entertainment tickle funny bones for some people, that's just life.

But if you really do wanna get into the series, I'd recommend you watch the documentary "Paris is Burning" for the references, read up on Drag as a concept a bit and the start watching one season. Imo. Season 9 and season 6 are great starting points.

RonnieGagz
1 minute ago, Kenon Sings said:

WHY NO SPOILER TAG UGH

The thread name is already a warning. You just shouldn't have clicked on it :toofunny:

Swan Heart

She absolutely destroyed everyone tonight, fashion-wise, lypsinc-wise and presence-wise. She deserved it.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Noah X
1 minute ago, RonnieGagz said:

The thread name is already a warning. You just shouldn't have clicked on it :toofunny:

lol i know. Can I have a link? 

Noah X
Just now, Swan Heart said:

She absolutely destroyed everyone tonight, fashion-wise, lypsinc-wise and presence-wise. She deserved it.

key word though.

just tonight.

but not throughout the competition :saladga:

En_Sabah_Nur

Both Peppermint & Sasha did STUNTS to win both their perspective lip-syncs, but it worked tho...  *shrugs*

#SLAYYYYYYYYYYY  ;)

Egypt. W

RonnieGagz
Just now, Kenon Sings said:

thx. So where is everyone getting the T and talking like they watched it already???

It can be streamed in the VH1 channel. But it was like half an hour ago I think

30 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I thought the exact same thing. Peppermint's lipsync was fairly generic except for the reveal, and Trinity was giving it 200% the whole time. I like Peppermint, but Trinity definitely should have won her lipsync.

idk both were lackluster. i think often we wanna pick the person who moved around the most but this wasn't nearly as good as her lip sync against charlie hides. When it comes to lip syncing she seems like she kinda hits the same note

Babel
5 minutes ago, Kenon Sings said:

key word though.

just tonight.

but not throughout the competition :saladga:

It's not her fault that the other queens (specially Shea) were lame as **** when they had to bring it on to the next level.

Archived