💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Winner of RuPaul's Drag Race is...

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

merlot
1 minute ago, HugoMonster said:

****ing queen. She did her thing and owned all the other Beyonce wannabes.

Her dramatic looks, lipsync and reveals gave me a strong throwback to Fame Monster Gaga. I'm glad she won.

lol for some reason i feel the same, i don't know why when i look at her i see gaga lmao 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batwings
4 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

TBH I'm more upset that Peppermint somehow beat Trinity, because besides the wig reveal the rest of her choreography was sub-par. Even though Trinity repeated her moves, she still had a lot more energy in her lip sync

I thought the exact same thing. Peppermint's lipsync was fairly generic except for the reveal, and Trinity was giving it 200% the whole time. I like Peppermint, but Trinity definitely should have won her lipsync.

Sasha's look for the final lipsync was just perfect and both of her lipsyncs slayed, very well deserved

Babel
Just now, merlot said:

lol for some reason i feel the same, i don't know why when i look at her i see gaga lmao 

Her character has the mystery and theatrical input Gaga used to develop during The Fame Monster era. That's why I was rooting for her ever since her scream entrance. 

Babel
1 minute ago, Ibo said:

Sasha be like

giphy.gif

The fact that Squidward could be Shea and it fits perfectly. :rip: 

Supersonic
10 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

Yay Sasha

is anyone else bothered by Trinity not being top 2, I mean all Peppermint did was taking her wig off and revealing an ugly long skirt, Trinity dance her ass off :diane:

All she did was use the same two dance moves she had already did in the other Britney lipsync.

TRILL MONSTER

If they would of done the finally like last season shea would have won....but im glad sasha won! She's unique.! Im still baffled how peppermint was top 2?? Her lipsync was all gimmick 

Supersonic

Also reminder: None of this is Sasha, Shea, Trinity or Peppermint's fault.

It's Valentina's for f*cking up the lip sync so badly.

LaLuna

This was unexpected but I am very pleased with this outcome. I was rooting for Shea but Sasha SLAYED those lipsyncs. Well deserved :applause:

merlot
3 minutes ago, TRILL MONSTER said:

If they would of done the finally like last season shea would have won....but im glad sasha won! She's unique.! Im still baffled how peppermint was top 2?? Her lipsync was all gimmick 

idk why y'all think gimmick=fraud or something bad

we all know by now that gimmicks are what the judges are looking for, and it's definitely the most amusing for the fans 

so the other queens should have used gimmicks if they wanted to win :shrug:

RonnieGagz
3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Also reminder: None of this is Sasha, Shea, Trinity or Peppermint's fault.

It's Valentina's for f*cking up the lip sync so badly.

Farrah Moan just shut up already!!!!!111111

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

Delusional Aura

How can I start liking this? This is a serious question. All my friends watch it but I just don't understand the appeal of it. I want to like it so at least I won't feel like the only one who doesn't seem uninterested/bored when my friends are watching it. 

Batwings
1 minute ago, Delusional Aura said:

How can I start liking this? This is a serious question. All my friends watch it but I just don't understand the appeal of it. I want to like it so at least I won't feel like the only one who doesn't seem uninterested/bored when my friends are watching it. 

Seasons 4, 5, and 6 are the absolute best seasons. Try those and see how you like them.

Archived