The Winner of RuPaul's Drag Race is...

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
9 hours ago, NCgaga said:

..That's your opinion, but it's not fact. The fact is, Sasha won, and the majority of people thought she deserved it. In fact, the majority of people would have been satisfied with Shea, Trinity or Sasha. I'm team Trinity, but I know that Sasha is interesting, different, and does incredibly smart drag. Also, she portrays emotion and lip syncs the **** out of songs. So *clap* *clap* for you opinion. 

I'm aware girl, I was stating my opinion.

JesseBabe

I wish I hadn't slept on Sasha for most of this season because I was rooting for Farrah (even though I knew she wasn't going to win) and Valentina, so when they both left I was like uh.... now what. Lol. But I'm so happy she won!! I love her drag and she always comes out looking like a million bucks.

Side note, how tf did Peppermint even get in the top 4? I never understood how she managed to stay. Love her personality, but like her drag was always kind of messy and I felt like every other episode she was in the bottom, and how did she manage to beat Trinity at the lip sync. I was watching it like girl.... 

retroglamx

Sasha murdered that stage

undeniable talent, she deserved this crown since day 1

Little did Peppermint know

:giggle:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Archived