Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Winner of RuPaul's Drag Race is...

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

Sasha Velour!

QwIeWT7u.jpg

Despite winning 0 challenges by herself, the only two being team-wins with Shea Coulee (who had 4 wins) , she defeated Shea and Peppermint in the Lip Sync for the Crown, becoming the winner of Season 9 of RuPaul's Drag Race!  Congrats!

Spoiler

She was also the only queen to do a look from ARTPOP during the Lady Gaga challenge.:trollga:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ricardo

Yay Sasha

is anyone else bothered by Trinity not being top 2, I mean all Peppermint did was taking her wig off and revealing an ugly long skirt, Trinity dance her ass off :diane:

ApplauseftAdele
2 minutes ago, merlot said:

i am so upset that shea didn't put up a good fight

200.gif

TBH I'm more upset that Peppermint somehow beat Trinity, because besides the wig reveal the rest of her choreography was sub-par. Even though Trinity repeated her moves, she still had a lot more energy in her lip sync

ApplauseftAdele
Just now, LittleLocoCoco said:

Trinity was robbed. Hardcore. :bye:

As was Shea, she for sure would have won without the Lip Sync For The Crown, given that she won 4 challenges and in general was very polished throughout the season... but she definitely lost the Lip Sync

RonnieGagz

Talent aways win :woohoo:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

merlot
Just now, ApplauseftAdele said:

TBH I'm more upset that Peppermint somehow beat Trinity, because besides the wig reveal the rest of her choreography was sub-par. Even though Trinity repeated her moves, she still had a lot more energy in her lip sync

trinity was superior for moments but then pepp totally stole the show from her 

Babel

****ing queen. She did her thing and owned all the other Beyonce wannabes.

Her dramatic looks, lipsync and reveals gave me a strong throwback to Fame Monster Gaga. I'm glad she won.

PenelopesTaint

Cannot argue with Sasha winning becuase thise lip syncs were FIERCE, but Trinity definitely beat Peppermint, Peppermint's reveal looked like a budget prom dress and a wig that comes in a bag at a halloween store, but slay Sasha!sasha-smile.gif?format=1000w

RonnieGagz
2 minutes ago, HugoMonster said:

****ing queen. She did her thing and owned all the other Beyonce wannabes.

Her dramatic looks, lipsync and reveals gave me a strong throwback to Fame Monster Gaga. I'm glad she won.

This. Sasha was the only totally original queen in the top 4! :woohoo:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

gagzus

she did amazingly, if trinity didnt win im glad she did.

justice for valentunafish tho

Archived