HOTNebraskaGuy

Is this the guy who beat up his wife

One, five, ten lay a million on me

darkchylde
4 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

Is this the guy who beat up his wife

yeah

rumours

Am I supposed to care what Johnny Depp has to say about anything? I mean..... he should have payed me for the time I wasted watching his utter catastrophe  known as "Mortdecai"

darkchylde

the sad part is that trump's dead/murder wouldn't fix anything. he's surrounded himself with some of the most vile people of the planet and stopping him from being the lead would only give access for people like mike pence, gay torture supporter and vicepresident, to more power.

MJHolland

can

u

not

tho 

we dems need to stick to better messaging that isn't "we're not Trump" 

Chromatislaps

Well he's saying what a LOT of people are thinking, let's not try to be hypocrite here and deny this. Trump is ****ing up the world ( his policies on environment, etc) along with the extremly rich only for greed, if they **** up the world they will have to pay. 

River

Barron saw it on tv and ran to the kitchen and screamed "mommy mommy Jack Sparrow wants to kill daddy" :(

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

whore
13 minutes ago, River said:

Barron saw it on tv and ran to the kitchen and screamed "mommy mommy Jack Sparrow wants to kill daddy" :(

This is why the jokes need to stop. It's going to seriously damage his children. We should criticize Trump and Trump only, unless a specific member of his family says something messy, we should leave his family alone. 

5 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

This is why the jokes need to stop. It's going to seriously damage his children. We should criticize Trump and Trump only, unless a specific member of his family says something messy, we should leave his family alone. 

Lmao how about no. Its not like trump or his family care about any child in this country and what might happen to their parents or the emotional damage it may bring them, there are real problems facing children today way worse than what Barron is experiencing

weed

Honestly? I'm living

all the comments saying liberals are a disease is making my skin softer 

TRILL MONSTER

Girl i hate trump also but we don't want mike pence...

didn't trump allow caitlyn to piss at his tower?

Archived