Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

JoanneWT GGD Recognizing Sign.

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

So, during the TMBT GGD users used purple ribbons as a sign they're GGD users and they hang out before/after the show. 

So guys, do you think we should do this? 

Instead of using purple ribbons we can use pink ribbons since the Joanne hat is pink.

What do you guys think? 

Kermit
Just now, Parach said:

So, during the TMBT GGD users used purple ribbons as a sign they're GGD users and they hang out before/after the show. 

So guys, do you think we should do this? 

Instead of using purple ribbons we can use pink ribbons since the Joanne hat is pink.

What do you guys think? 

:air::air: IM NOT ATTENDING JWT BUT THIS IS A BAD IDEA 

:air: EVEN THO I WANNA GET WPs IRL

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

:air::air: IM NOT ATTENDING JWT BUT THIS IS A BAD IDEA 

:air: EVEN THO I WANNA GET WPs IRL

This :awkney: they will forget about the show and will be having orgys inside the bathroom stalls instead :awkney: 

Kermit
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

This :awkney: they will forget about the show and will be having orgys inside the bathroom stalls instead :awkney: 

TBHQMFH :spin:

I owe too many people on here nudes to actually go to a "GGD pit", in low light, loud music and very little personal space. :air:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

TSUNAMI

1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

That was supposed to be a next selling point for Gags management if sells failed after SuperBowl. 

South Blonde

mess incoming  :selena:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

South Blonde
Just now, DominicB said:

TBHQMFH :spin:

I owe too many people on here nudes to actually go to a "GGD pit", in low light, loud music and very little personal space. :air:

Gurl, wyd? :selena:

Kermit
Just now, South Blonde said:

Gurl, wyd? :selena:

:selena: It's been a long 3 years on here. 

South Blonde
Just now, DominicB said:

:selena: It's been a long 3 years on here. 

So you gladly accepted other people's nudes but refused to send yours? You nasty...  :selena:

Kermit
4 hours ago, South Blonde said:

So you gladly accepted other people's nudes but refused to send yours? You nasty...  :selena:

Not only that, but I've been insinuating I'd send them to people, without them having to send me theirs :selena: All Iv'e been giving are shirtless pics

South Blonde
1 hour ago, DominicB said:

Not only that, but I've been insinuating I'd send them to people, without them having to send me theirs :selena: All Iv'e been giving are shirtless pics

@monsterdino expose me pls

Don't get me wrong but this is so funny yet so sad at the same time :selena:

But you're still one of my fave here :kara:

Kermit
Just now, South Blonde said:

Don't get me wrong but this is so funny yet so sad at the same time :selena:

But you're still one of my fave here :kara:

:hug::hug: 

Archived