💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

A look back at Gaga's most intricate stage

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, Matangi Goddess said:

Gaga is not at her peak in popularity anymore.

But she can still sell out a tour

LaLuna

Ugh, everytime I see pictures or videos from the BTWB, I get a bit upset, because I didn't get to see the full show, I had to leave halfway through. Of course, it's better than not seeing it at all. But at the same time, it was the last show Gaga did before cancelling the tour, the poor girl was clearly in pain and she wasn't in top form that night, so maybe it's for the best. 

I did get to witness one of the funniest moments from any Gaga show I've seen, when she called a guy in the audience, he asked her when ARTPOP was coming, and she said "SOON." I was like, bitch knows us too well :ladyhaha:

Miel

I remember seeing this in person.

Like, actually seeing the mechanics of the architecture was really breathtaking.

3 points in and ready for more

That stage was so EPIC :) I remember when I went to TBTWB at Foro Sol in Mexico City.

Enceladus

I love it so much, i was at 2 Shows of the btwb and I was so speechless after seeing this stage 

gabeoz
3 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Fifth highest grossing tour by a female artist? Isn't this wrong ?

Im pretty sure that's the Monster Ball, BTWB tour did well, but couldn't reach it's top after many dates were cancelled because of her hip.

gabeoz
3 hours ago, Matangi Goddess said:

JoanneTour at best will reach over a 100 million dollars grossed. She is lacking in tour dates and shows. The Monsterball and BTW Ball had more dates and Gaga is not at her peak in popularity anymore. I don't see the Joanne World Tour reaching the same peak and level of success. It will do around ArtRave Tour numbers.

ArtRAVE didn't do well at all, it had enough locations to pull higher numbers but they didn't sell. The JWT is doing very well in sales ATM, I don't understand why more dates haven't been added, my guess is that she intends to release her next album sometime mid next year.

Matangi Goddess
25 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

ArtRAVE didn't do well at all, it had enough locations to pull higher numbers but they didn't sell. The JWT is doing very well in sales ATM, I don't understand why more dates haven't been added, my guess is that she intends to release her next album sometime next year.

Why would she title and market the tour as the Joanne world tour if it was not in support for the Joanne album?

They are scared that sis won't be able to fill up them seats. They not taking any chances this time round.

LOL This is Gaga. She is not going to surpass any expectations and drop a new album after she put out a record. I don't see another album coming until after the Joanne tour. It would take a miracle  if what you said happens.

gabeoz
Just now, Matangi Goddess said:

Why would she title and market the tour as the Joanne world tour if it was not in support for the Joanne album?

LOL This is Gaga. She is not going to surpass any expectations and drop a new album after she put out a record. I don't see another album coming until after the Joanne tour. It would take a miracle  if what you said happens.

:awkney: Um, I don't think you know how long the JWT lasts. Unless she adds some more dates soon, it ends in mid December this year. My prediction for another album is mid next year.

Archived