💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When Will Gaga Release The JWT Stage Design?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Monsterish

Wow, I completely forgot about the stage design :duck: 

I'm expecting mini-stages connected with bridges ala artRAVE, but less impressive...   :sweat:

The show will be amazing, tho :diane:

Mirages
2 hours ago, prince said:

I don't think she'll release the stage tbh, I think she'll just start the tour and thats when we see it 

Something like Kanyes mountain stage would be amazing for this tour 

KanyeWest.pngKanye-West-Staples-Center-Stage.jpgimage.jpg

Thatd be cool I wish she did that, I think however, its not gonna be intricate at all, I think shell gonna keep it real simple - the way she kept the whole era.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

LadyLuca

I dont know...I expect JWT to be pretty normal. No extraodinary things or anything like that. Just a stage. Maybe a chair for her.

She will sing and dance but I dont expect drama or theater or something like that....not even "artistic stage" just her and her voice

gabeoz
2 hours ago, LadyLuca said:

I dont know...I expect JWT to be pretty normal. No extraodinary things or anything like that. Just a stage. Maybe a chair for her.

She will sing and dance but I dont expect drama or theater or something like that....not even "artistic stage" just her and her voice

The Joanne era may be her toning down for once, but she knows how to put on a show. I expect it'll just be as crazy as previous eras.

Archived