XXXXX
1 minute ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

She obviously didn't write. She doesn't manage her Facebook :poot: 

no one really uses facebook anymore :reductive:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

october 26, hurry the funk up, i wanna experience her aura to feed my soul. :selena:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Born To Slay

I can't wait to see her on August 28th, school will be on its way back and I'll be very paranoid, so it'll be nice to have that to look forward too.

honestly, I feel like Gaga always knows when I need her, even tho that's crazy. She places a show at a time I'll be paranoid af, she released Perfect Illusion, a song I heavily relate at literally just the right time, same with Million Reasons and she released The Cure at a time I was feeling kinda sad that my friend was drowning in her life problems and i was honestly thinking about pulling the plug on trying to save her. And that all happened just this era. She's pulled similiar stuff during her prior eras as well. I know she has no idea what I'm actually going thru in life but she seems to always get it right. 

MaryJaneHolland
19 minutes ago, BloodyGlory said:

She's just a lazy dancer.

Remember how she slayed Super bowl?? She CAN dance. She just doesn't pay that much attention to choreography.

Correct, thats why in my opinion, live performances >> tours.

Honestly, she SHOULD pay attention to choreography cuz it ruins the overall experience.

20 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Her dancing at Coachella was good though.

Was it? Idk, her dancing seemed weak to me. She was also either high or drunk, wasnt she? :laughga: 

XXXXX
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

her dancing seemed weak to me. She was also either high or drunk, wasnt she? :laughga: 

I don't think she was high or drunk. Coachella was just not as big as SBHS so she didn't fully "jump into it"

Venus choreo slayed though

RAMROD

You sure that's her and not Bobby? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Honestly, she SHOULD pay attention to choreography cuz it ruins the overall experience.

Was it? Idk, her dancing seemed weak to me. She was also either high or drunk, wasnt she? :laughga: 

I think she did a great job. Also if she has to choose between good vocals and good choreography, she would choose vocals. She's not Britney, she sings live. :sweat:

Born To Slay

I thought it was okay, it was a little awkward when she made mistakes during Bad Romance tho.

theahsfan

gaga using that precious rehearsal time after 3 months of acting and holding the cure MV back

doojoon-crazy-dance.gif

MaryJaneHolland
11 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I think she did a great job. Also if she has to choose between good vocals and good choreography, she would choose vocals. She's not Britney, she sings live. :sweat:

She can do both at the same time :applause:

Edit: And, lol, Britney can't dance anymore.

Leo Deters

She can do both at the same time :applause:

Edit: And, lol, Britney can't dance anymore.

she can .... and i loved her dancing at coachella ...and i still can dance drunk and high, but not sing as good as i am when i normaly sing ...but i know she can do better :)

FreeAsMyHair13

Why didn't she add more European dates  :selena: 

It's exciting for those of you who get to go. I'm so happy for you and not at all jealous :selena::selena::selena: 

Archived