💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kesha's Vocal Improvement

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Yuuri

She had a much needed vocal improvement and I'm excited for her needed comeback. Let's hope she doesn't go Trop-house.

Kermit
6 minutes ago, Misaki said:

She had a much needed vocal improvement 

Her voice was never really bad, though

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

crybrowz

She's honestly underrated for her vocals. The GP stills thinks of her as the queen of auto-tune, even though she's proven many times that she's an exceptional singer. 

DelusionalGaga

I think she was never that bad to begin with. Most people thought so because her voice was heavily autotuned

ZiggyZiggs

I'm so glad her voice didn't end up like Britney's. Thank God Dr.Puke is out of her life 

Mirages

She always had a good voice and could sing perfectly in tune and on pitch, it was all disguised under the heavy autotune and sing-talk style she had to follow because her label and Dr. Luke modeled her that way.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

juju

"Kesha used to sing like this... autotuned and weak"

why did they have to do her like that, I'm weak :air: 

❤ x ❤

Werk
12 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I'm so glad her voice didn't end up like Britney's. Thank God Dr.Puke is out of her life 

Bless Britney :giveup: britneyspearsvmashorrorforggdavi.thumb.jpg.2975cb3fa3ae26233cffbd81a468e851.jpg

Mythos

I have to say, i don't really care about her voice, nor do i find it good for that matter. But she had some nice songs :).

Archived