💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Halsey shades Demi, Katy Perry & Britney + more!

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RonnieGagz

I don't agree with the Iggy part. But in the bisexuality comment I'm totally with her. Sick of non LGBT artists claiming they are bi but not doing anything besides saying that.

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

River

It doesn't matter if she's right or wrong, you just don't talk sh-t about other artists, keep your opinions to yourself and don't speak them out on a newspaper and shame them in public without even letting them defend themselves.

When the Chainsmokers talked bad about Gaga we were all angry at them and we are still angry.. so she deserves the anger now from the other fanbases

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

nikola

Lol at ggd at twitter.....admin showing once again how messiy he can be.....

Alsi i am 100% with her.....go on girl....drag those messy artists

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

CyanLights

The hypocrisy is real, all because she is speaking out against famous artists? Surprise, your fave isn't perfect :air:

TheWitness
4 hours ago, Ryusei said:

does she think she is the world's biggest star now or smth? Cause of her #1 album? Girl you still don't have a hit to your name. So come for the girls again when you got somewhere....

She has closer :selena:

Host Of Lyricasism

15jocart

I love her attitude lmao yaaasss Halsey

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

15jocart

Also whomever runs the GGD Twitter is :awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney: (especially if it's the admin of this site who is super :awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney:)

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Mario Salas

But she is right... Overreacting much? I don't even care about her at all, her music sucks in fact, but Halsey made a very clear point, bisexuality is portrayed as a wild hookup wich I think is wrong as thinking that gay are promiscuous.

Decodekid
4 hours ago, Supersonic said:

pancake-tittied 

:air: 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

darkchylde
3 hours ago, River said:

It doesn't matter if she's right or wrong, you just don't talk sh-t about other artists, keep your opinions to yourself and don't speak them out on a newspaper and shame them in public without even letting them defend themselves.

When the Chainsmokers talked bad about Gaga we were all angry at them and we are still angry.. so she deserves the anger now from the other fanbases

sorry but there's a difference between "perfect illusion is bad" and "stop using vague bisexuality as a trait to get the attention of the LGBT community and look "cool" and "edgy".

halsey is calling out how most pop girls SPECIALLY BRITNEY exploit the male fantasy of w/w sex. she's totally right and as a bisexual woman, has every right to.

Lion Heart

lmao At GGD getting involved when Halsey is a big supporter of Gags. 

(Not that I side wit hHalsey btw..)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

hoeslay

She's literally right tho? The Iggy comment was beyond unnecessary but when it comes to this topic...it's 100% fact. Not surprised that this cult site feels attacked when a bisexual artist (because clearly y'all love to forget there's other letters than G in LGBT) talks out against false representation. 

weed

Idk why Halsey is being dragged for pointing out pop girls using bisexuality to sell records lol

Archived