💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Halsey shades Demi, Katy Perry & Britney + more!

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional Aura

Ammm why is everyone dragging her? What she said was the truth. :selena:

Hopeless

Just cuz she's not a huge pop icon doesn't mean she can't speak her mind. I think everything she said is completely valid :golfclap:

Well not the Iggy thing 

But I do also like that she confessed about the Quevo situation :golfclap:

COME THROUGH ASHLEY :tony:

47 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Okay, I usually don't like her personality or her music, but she's right here. I hate how many artists make a song with a vague message about bicuriousity (not even bisexuality) and they're instantly labeled as LGBT icons.

I don't agree with her comments about Iggy though. 

giphy.gif

River
49 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

Lol she claims Gaga is her idol but all she does is talk **** :selena:

Like every LM :selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Hurem
53 minutes ago, Kefir said:

:whitney:

Well Halsey ain't making it any easier by celebrating Iggy's lack of success.

Speechless94

Wait a minute. All tea no shade what she said about Iggy is 100% accurate and I would be saying the same thing if I were in her position getting asked these questions. 

Iggy blew up almost overnight becoming a hit and then within just a few months, she was casted out of realm of top notch musical artists. EVERYONE hate her and most still think she's trash. AND her downfall was ABSOLUTELY fascinating to watch. By the end of the New Classic era, she deserved everything she got. 

She built her career off of black culture, and she can't even use being Australian as an excuse to not understand American racial issues. Living in Miami and Atlanta for years, Iggy should have known what was up and she shouldn't have portrayed herself in the way that she did. Even if she did date A$AP.
 As someone who really really enjoyed her mixtapes - I lost all respect for her as soon as she began to create her image that was largely based around hip hop culture. Ya'll wanna bash on Miley for having appropriated? SMH (not saying Miley didn't but Iggy took it to a different level). 

And pleasseeeee. What is with everyone protecting Ms Perry? She's the worst out of all the Pop Girls for spreading the bicurious experimentation trend. 

Halsey has a total right to say what she did. Ya'll know Gaga would have called how she saw it also. Just because she's young and still emerging as an artist doesn't mean she can't speak her mind. She has so much more integrity than many other artists.

And another thing....Shame on @Admin or whoever tweeted that tweet. A) Gaga would have said the same thing and B) really makes me question the legitimacy of this site. Do we, as a fan site for one of the most socially responsible and progressive mainstream super star, really support someone who appropriated black culture the way Iggy does? 

Super disappointing to see that actually 

RAMROD

She did not lie, tho. Why does people sing about hooking up with same sex as if it's something their mother shouldn't know, or having  second thought or regret afterwards, as if it is embarrassment? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

52 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Why is GagaDaily getting into this :air: The level of unprofessionalism from admin at times is astounding :air:

How is it "unprofessionalism"? Who ever is running that account is standing for what is right and that all it matters.

Gagadaily is Gagas biggest fan site so we represent gagas belief unless BTW means nothing to you but 'the album the sold 1M on it's first week'.  6g2hCAG.jpg

Speechless94
59 minutes ago, Furrrealzjuan said:

Gagadaily members talk so much crap about these girls anyways, why are y'all coming for Halsey?? She's being honest. It's not like she's talking crap or making things up. 

Stop being hypocrites #yourpartyisover

Be Free

I honestly agree with her. I kissed a girl is fetishising trash. "It felt so wrong, I felt so right."? Really? That whole song is about making out with a girl to impress your boyfriend. Don't even get me started on "Ur So Gay".

And I don't get why GGD is defending Iggy's racist ass. Iggy is not "awesome", her entire career is based on stealing and disrespecting black culture and the pioneers of hip hop. She had the ****ing nerve to refer to herself as a "Slave Master". 

People are forgetting that Halsey is relatively new to fame, she's going to make mistakes. The Quavo thing is was a mistake, but lets not pretend she's completely wrong about this ****. :reductive:

PARADISE IS IN OUR HANDS 🙌

Edonis
6 hours ago, 2007 said:

How is it "unprofessionalism"? Who ever is running that account is standing for what is right and that all it matters.

Gagadaily is Gagas biggest fan site so we represent gagas belief unless BTW means nothing to you but 'the album the sold 1M on it's first week'.  6g2hCAG.jpg

Getting involved in something that doesn't concern them and has no relation to Gaga or her beliefs is unprofessional :air: especially since this site is promoted as Gaga's #1 fan site :air: And please don't try to taint Born This Way's message into something as silly as a petty pop feud. It is much more important than that. :air:

Archived