💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Halsey shades Demi, Katy Perry & Britney + more!

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Furrrealzjuan

Gagadaily members talk so much crap about these girls anyways, why are y'all coming for Halsey?? She's being honest. It's not like she's talking crap or making things up. 

Stop being hypocrites #yourpartyisover

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Oriane

She's right... Just because she's speaking about your idols doesn't mean you have to drag her.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

SlayGagaloo

Wait, why is Joanne attending the funeral with the other Gurls? She didn't shade Gags, right? :poot:

Over.

venusfly

I don't get the double standards stans have when it comes to criticising artists, she's right that straight people labelling LGBT issues as some taboo fun thing people do when they're partying does us no favors.

How does selling less records than someone else give them less of a say in social related issues? She's not coming for their music or their careers, she's coming for questionable things they've said in their music that puts LGBT people down.

migamiga

Funny how she's coming for demi when she sounds just like her with her pompous remarks :reductive:

Supersonic
22 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

Lol she claims Gaga is her idol but all she does is talk **** :selena:

She fits right into this fanbase I guess. All that's left for her to do is call Gaga a pancake-tittied obese c*nt for not profitting off Sonja's death and plugging The Cure.

SychosSoChic

A kii and a cackle for all of you pressed bitches

Halsey exposed THAT

Ok maybe I'll give her album a listen after all

tumblr_or4rkdMIvW1u6n38po1_250.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Ryusei

does she think she is the world's biggest star now or smth? Cause of her #1 album? Girl you still don't have a hit to your name. So come for the girls again when you got somewhere....

Musery

Archived