DelusionalGaga
Just now, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

If you gonna act... 

giphy.gif

I'm not acting :cryga: I genuinely don't know what exactly you asked

Born To Slay
Just now, DelusionalGaga said:

I'm not acting :cryga: I genuinely don't know what exactly you asked

Leather is also animal skin. Generally cow but can be made from a wide variety of animals.

DelusionalGaga
Just now, Born To Slay said:

Leather is also animal skin. Generally cow but can be made from a wide variety of animals.

I know what leather is. I just don't understand what exactly this guy wanted to know :emma:

loathereality

i am against fur and also faux fur because that is also promotion, it is like smoking e-cigarettes.

Other than that, leather is pretty much everywhere right now so it is inevitable that you will use it.

Cars, clothes, watches, shoes everywhere. But we should try avoiding it as much as possible.

joannester

I think If you kill the cow (for food) you should make the most out of her death so making leaker to not waste it's skin is okay for me.

However, I'm completely against killing an animal solely for it's skin (like they do with minks, plus it's gross af to keep it whole).

I'll mop you all across the floor, snatch your fυckιng weave out Βitch

SEANGT

I don't really get why I should care if someone is wearing real fur, but I know a lot of y'all really hate it. 

RAMROD

It's nice for the Winter and for when visiting cold places. Makes good outerwear. :shrug:

I own a couple, a coat and a scarf. Then one leather jacket with fur hoodie. :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HOTNebraskaGuy
9 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I know what leather is. I just don't understand what exactly this guy wanted to know :emma:

What are your thoughts on people that wear leather, is it the same as fur?

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Phoenix

I am against it. killing animals for clothes, fur, leather or whatever.

And gaga using it is a big "-" for me.

💎

DelusionalGaga
Just now, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

What are your thoughts on people that wear leather, is it the same as fur?

Yeah, pretty much the same. It's alright if it's for the sake of survival, but not for fashion. Also, artificial leather exists, so you don't need to kill animals for shoes, bags, sofas or whatever. 

darkchylde

it doesn't make sense, it's 2017. faux fur costs just as much -even less sometimes- than real fur there is no point on wearing real fur but:

1. proving others that you're "richer than them"
2. showing others that your ideals support the torture and skinning of helpless animals.

RonnieGagz
18 minutes ago, loathereality said:

i am against fur and also faux fur because that is also promotion, it is like smoking e-cigarettes.

Other than that, leather is pretty much everywhere right now so it is inevitable that you will use it.

Cars, clothes, watches, shoes everywhere. But we should try avoiding it as much as possible.

For me, using faux fur is promoting the idea of not using real fur tbh. And fur is something necessary in cold places, so if you're gonna use it, use the false one.

About leather, if the animals used to make the leather have their other parts used to make food, that's cool for me.

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

beboskoukla

thank you for your answers and sharing your thoughts with me!

xoxo, Katarina

Archived