đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you think about real fur?

beboskoukla

Featured Posts

Andrea B
Just now, Creyk said:

Gaga wears fur because she views it as art.

Even she suffers for her own art, it's understandable she expects others to do the same. Her perspective is completely reasonable.

um...:awkney: I get that killing animals and using them as a piece of fashion is art but it's still not right. @BorisIsHere girl, faux exists please be smarter 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame
On 6/25/2017 at 6:22 AM, Creyk said:

Gaga wears fur because she views it as art.

Even she suffers for her own art, it's understandable she expects others to do the same.

This is so messed up it's not even funny. I...really can't even believe I just read that. With that logic, if someone is doing a performance art piece on a city street, they are justified in shooting/killing some random person, because random life forms not even involved need to suffer alongside them for their "art". I'm done with this conversation. 

Pablo
On 6/23/2017 at 10:19 AM, M Monstre said:

What's the difference though? If the animal was still killed and abused, what matters if it's been dead for a long time?

EDIT - Unless vintage fur goes through some other kind of process. I'm ignorant when it comes to fashion so I don't know :sweat:

Vintage fur isn't a new product so you aren't directly supporting the killing of animals since the animal was killed decades ago. That purchase won't fund the current fur market.

Don't visit my profile

Archived