💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you think about real fur?

beboskoukla

Featured Posts

beboskoukla

Hey monsters...

I wanted to know what you think about real fur?

First of all I  am not a vegan... but i am totally against fur, leather, zoo, aquariums etc...

i know it's kinda stupid and sneaky that i say I am against this but still eat meat, because it's animal abuse too... but this is another topic.

If i cant stop eat meat I at least avoid these other things...

Gaga once said that she is against fur but still wears it. This kinda makes me sad.

What do you think about this? What are your thoughts about real fur?

If you aren't against it, please describe or tell why not.

Thanks and please no mean comments  about vegans or meat eater just discuss friendly.

xoxo, Katarina

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

I am not rich enough to think! :selena:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Reality

I love a fur coat as much as the next person, but I don't understand why killing animals is necessary for it. Is it because it's more expensive, or because people "like the idea of having a real animal on them"? Like, I don't get why you have to use real fur.

Faux fur seems fine to me. 

🃏🖤👹

DawnNutella

I don't wear fur (for 1. I can't afford it, 2. I live in the south and its hot as hell 3. I don't go anywhere fancy enough that I'd ever wear it) if I wanted to wear it I'd just wear faux fur. I like animals but do wear leather and eat meat so it would be hypocritical of me to say something negative about someone because they wore fur. 

Rolodex of Hate

Killing helpless animals just so you can look good in your fur coat is revolting, plus fake fur looks the exact same 

We have no legal choice but to stan

Yuuri

I'm okqy wearing fur that has existed for more than over a decade, but less than that is a no for me. Not like I can afford the real thing.:giveup:

John Wayne

Faux suits me just fine, both fur and leather. Skinning the animals for fashion! (:stalkga:) is immoral.

Reality
3 minutes ago, Misaki said:

I'm okqy wearing fur that has existed for more than over a decade, but less than that is a no for me. Not like I can afford the real thing.:giveup:

Wait. What? :giveup:

🃏🖤👹

Yuuri
Just now, M Monstre said:

Wait. What? :giveup:

I'm perfectly fine trying to buy a piece of fur that's been dead for a long time. Maybe not a decade but more like something vintage.

DelusionalGaga

It depends on the circumstances. In some cold regions like Siberia where temperature can drop below - 50 degrees Celcius, fur is the only chance for people to protect themselves from the cold. In this case they're killing for survival and I think that's acceptable. However, I'm fully against killing animals for fashion, especially in our society. 

Giorno Giovanna

welp, i only touched real fur like 2-3 times in my life, and i gotta say it felt cozy, smooth and really good,

apart from that i'm not interested in buying real fur products, even if i had the money.

poor animals :giveup:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

prince

I wear leather as its a bi-product, I wear real fur if it's vintage and was produced before the law was put in place.

In all honesty I hate people that are heavily against fur but then wear faux fur, to me faux fur is still glamorising fur and promoting it's use in clothing. If you're against fur then don't wear it and that includes faux 

manicholic

These protesters are my heroes!

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

HOTNebraskaGuy
4 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

It depends on the circumstances. In some cold regions like Siberia where temperature can drop below - 50 degrees Celcius, fur is the only chance for people to protect themselves from the cold. In this case they're killing for survival and I think that's acceptable. However, I'm fully against killing animals for fashion, especially in our society. 

What about leather? 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived