Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Halsey drags Iggy

Despacito

Featured Posts

darkchylde

y'all fail to understand the difference:

halsey is active on trying to do things RIGHT and she's been called anything from annoying and worse because of her looks, voice, etc for it.

iggy literally made a career of abusing black culture she didn't know anything about and tried to stay on top creating fuss by insulting black culture & black people

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde
28 minutes ago, juju said:

In all seriousness - as a woman who is half-black, I think Halsey has every single right to speak on issues concerning an artist who literally turned black culture into an accessory and who's career suffered because of it, like why are some of you so pressed? Race issues and GGD clearly do not mix as I see a good bit of this site so out of touch with the world around it, and on a frequent basis.

you and i we both know it's not just race issues sadly

BibleThisWay

Halsey has this high and mighty "I'm so self aware and conscious of what's happening in the world today" attitude which is extremely annoying and pretentious. Can't wait for her to fade away 

juju
Just now, Reprise said:

you and i we both know it's not just race issues sadly

Yeah, I've seen more ignorance here than I could've ever anticipated. It's disheartening. It takes very little to keep one's mouth shut and seek out education, especially in this day and age. No one's perfect, but so many here seem like they have no desire to understand these sorts of issues on a deeper level outside of their immediate knowledge. 

❤ x ❤

Xtina Gagatalia

I feel like Halsey was right for defending others but wrong for calling out a person. Don't get me wrong, I don't really admire Iggy either but aren't there many others (particularly some that she has worked with) that indulge in similar actions. The whole Migos group are homophobic and Justin Bieber has in the past ridiculed African-Americans in the same manner that Iggy had. But I don't see her getting frustrated with Justin or Quavo at all. In fact, it seems like she's giving them a free pass for their actions. Or maybe she didn't know until after the fact. Idk but it, to me, just doesn't seem very right of her to call out a specific person.

TheFame Monster

This is the same person who just released an album under the Genre category of Pop and sent her songs to Pop radio, while trying to argue she's still an Indie Alternative artist. 

um3u1ubt56f5693291419120328383.gif

juju
3 minutes ago, ashae said:

wait what did iggy do that was racist?

she used black culture for a come up and then was completely silent amidst police brutality becoming a mainstream news topic. The very least she could've done would have been to speak up. 

She's not the only person guilty, but still...

❤ x ❤

darkchylde
1 minute ago, ashae said:

wait what did iggy do that was racist?

Racist lyrics: sang about herself being a "ranaway slave master", about her being an "indian cheff" and about her being a white girl with a "ghetto" ass

Spoiler

Racist tweets:

tumblr_mnzi5xdVeC1rwf1i7o1_1280.pngtumblr_mnzi5xdVeC1rwf1i7o2_r1_1280.png

tumblr_mnxjcsF5Nc1rwf1i7o1_1280.png

She also had the nerve to act "offended" by Beyoncé's line "Becky with the good hair" in lemonade. 

TheFame Monster
1 minute ago, juju said:

she used black culture for a come up and then was completely silent amidst police brutality becoming a mainstream news topic. The very least she could've done would have been to speak up. 

She's not the only person guilty, but still...

People were hating on her and still are because she's a white female rapper with an accent. If she did speak out she would've gotten hate because people would say she's speaking out only to help herself. 

Stronger
1 minute ago, Reprise said:

Racist lyrics: sang about herself being a "ranaway slave master", about her being an "indian cheff" and about her being a white girl with a "ghetto" ass

Hide contents

Racist tweets:

tumblr_mnzi5xdVeC1rwf1i7o1_1280.pngtumblr_mnzi5xdVeC1rwf1i7o2_r1_1280.png

tumblr_mnxjcsF5Nc1rwf1i7o1_1280.png

She also had the nerve to act "offended" by Beyoncé's line "Becky with the good hair" in lemonade. 

They're all old

37 minutes ago, Reprise said:

looks fake and even if not, it's old. she does not think like this, obviously.

tenor.gif

SissyFromSpace
1 minute ago, Reprise said:

Reveal hidden contents

Beyonce asked Iggy to open up for the Mrs.Carter Tour :rip: she wasn't mad over that. What she said was taken completely out of context.

everyone on Twitter is dragging Halsey tho! 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Fancy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that girl's career :trollga:

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

Archived