Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Halsey drags Iggy

Despacito

Featured Posts

darkchylde
1 minute ago, Stronger said:

Ashley's true colors are showing. The persona created by Capitol Records to cater problematic kids from Twitter/Tumblr wouldn't last longer.

lasted enough to get a #1 album ,)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pablo

This is not good PR Halsey! You aren't an unknown tumblr artist anymore, you can't go around saying that stuff

Don't visit my profile

BibleThisWay

So Iggy's a moron for disrespecting black people but she's fine with having a well known homophobe and transphobe on her album in Quavo. Works both ways darling! Halsey is an idiot

The Surrealist
2 minutes ago, Reprise said:

MESS i didn't recognize it was you Sycamore

I'm so mad right now 

giphy.gif

Yuuri
6 minutes ago, Reprise said:

Other then a number album (which Iggy doesn't have), she has no hit songs besides "Closer' (as a lead), unlike Iggy that has "Fancy" and "Black Widow" and "Problem".

darkchylde
Just now, Misaki said:

Other then a number album (which Iggy doesn't have), she has no hit songs besides "Closer' (as a lead), unlike Iggy that has "Fancy" and "Black Widow" and "Problem".

enough to be considered a career i guess?

Kermit

I'm black and see NOTHING wrong with Iggy and her music.

Can she be more than enough at times? Yes.

Is she worth the uncalled for hatred? ****ing no.

I was just beginning to hear Halsey out with HFK because I've had trouble finding a liking for her due to her attitude and some of the **** that comes out of her mouth but I'm back at square one now.

Continue to be the desired Tumblr bait and raised on Biggie and Nirvana artist that you are. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

juju
8 minutes ago, Reprise said:

y'all love being so defensive of iggy when the truth is you don't have to defend her. you can like her and still accept she didn't handle things good and ruined her own career by being disrespectful to the same culture she profited from

THIS THIS THIS

like. It's not a difficult concept at all. There isn't anything to defend. She flubbed up and during the worst possible time - police brutality being exposed like never before, the rise of #BlackLivesMatter, cultural appropriation under a microscope, etc. And she was silent through it all, thinking her blaccent was enough to cushion her. I bop to some of her music, but it doesn't erase the fact that she handled every possible thing wrong and her career suffered from it. I'm with Halsey, it was very fascinating to watch.

❤ x ❤

Well didn't Iggy use derogatory words to black ppl in her songs? "runaway slave master" & the N word? You really can't escape such things when they are recorded and promoted and performed by you for years. Sure she apologized but like Iggy..was a grown woman when she released that crap. She knew exactly what she as doing and though I do not care to even hate on Iggy... whenever someone calls her out on her nasty racist past I always have to agree with them. Halsey did nothing wrong by saying what she said in this interview. 

SissyFromSpace

Halsey worked with Justin Bieber and theres literally a video of him online singing "one less lonely ni--er" 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Just now, Lance said:

Halsey worked with Justin Bieber and theres literally a video of him online singing "one less lonely ni--er" 

this is true.

there is a bit of a difference though (to the GP not me).

Justin was just like 13 or something and Iggy was a grown 24 year old woman. So ppl will let go of the Justin thing (even though it was horrible and he should be called out on it some more) and still purse the Iggy thing because not only was she a lot older but she is also a white woman in a mainly black genre of music so everything she does will be analyzed and criticized a lot more. She should of been smarter and more gracious.

darkchylde
2 minutes ago, Lance said:

she's not responsible of what other say and do though? ma' gaga worked with a child rapist. we can't held artists accountable for things out of their reach specially when we can't be sure if they were awere of them

Archived