💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Halsey drags Iggy

Despacito

Featured Posts

Despacito

"When I suggest that one place she surely can police everybody is within the walls of her own album, she pauses. “Yes, I can,” she adds, “and there’s a lot of people I wouldn’t put on my record. Iggy Azalea: absolutely not. She had a complete disregard for black culture. ****ing moron. I watched her career dissolve and it fascinated me.”"

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/jun/22/halsey-you-can-be-homeless-and-a-one-direction-fan-at-the-same-time

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde

she did not lie, but this is gonna get ugly

tumblr_o69ry5BU7U1rdou8qo1_r1_250.gif

i DO have a problem with halsey working with 1/3 of migos (qualvo) though. something she disappointed me on and i hope she addresses in the future. considering how active she's been against social issues and she being bisexual herself, i find it so strange she even shared a room with them.

Gaga Monster

I was beginning to like Halsey, huge disappointment. Glad I didn't buy her record or buy tickets to her tour that is struggling to sell at $40 a ticket:whitney: And give me a break, Iggy worked so hard to be successful and went through enough of hate, I feel bad for her

GGD Presidential Elections

venusfly

My jaw dropped, the tea was scalding :air: I can't wait for the replies from people that don't know Halsey is mixed.

Talent

Wow. That was... damn, girl. 

And she defended Migos (just because Quavo is on her album) :smh:

TRAGIC. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Gaga Monster

Being fascinated and glad that someones career dissolved is sad and pathetic, poor Halsey, must be hard to be filled with so much hate towards someone that did nothing to you and worked hard

GGD Presidential Elections

MJHolland

Iggy isn't even problematic :awkney:

out of all the artists who have done HORRIBLE things (A. Banks, Chris Brown, Justin Bieber, Taylor last week trying to sabotage another fame artist, etc.), you come for Iggy? 

Bish please... 

juju

Damn Halsey! I mean, Iggy has some bops for sure, but get them edges girl!

OTMwZTgxZjgwNiMvNzdISU9tTHBlUFluVFVDWWhZ

In all seriousness - as a woman who is half-black, I think Halsey has every single right to speak on issues concerning an artist who literally turned black culture into an accessory and who's career suffered because of it, like why are some of you so pressed? Race issues and GGD clearly do not mix as I see a good bit of this site so out of touch with the world around it, and on a frequent basis.

❤ x ❤

darkchylde

y'all love being so defensive of iggy when the truth is you don't have to defend her. you can like her and still accept she didn't handle things good and ruined her own career by being disrespectful to the same culture she profited from

Queen of being homeless-and-a-one-direction-fan-at-the-same-time !

underneath the pine

Archived