💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many Gaga's are there

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

In the John Wayne video? 

First Gaga dies in the car crash, but then another Gaga kills Gaga with her shoe, so that's another two Gaga's. 

Now we have three Gaga's, but is the Gaga that kills Gaga #2 the same Gaga as the Gaga with the guitar? Or is the Gaga with the guitar the same Gaga that died in the crash? 

WUuB5qd.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 minute ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

tenor.gif 

Bitch you basically just stole my gif but still managed to get a like out of it. 

giphy.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

it's a continuation of the born this way video. except all them people look like her now cos they rolled around in that goo at the end. 

SlaeUrAnus
1 minute ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

Bitch you basically just stole my gif but still managed to get a like out of it. 

giphy.gif

Sorry sis

tumblr_oix8dkCYS81ql5yr7o1_400.gif

In my messy era.

Reality

I think there are 3 Gaga's.

First Gaga is the one with the guitar in the beginning, the one in pink suit. She's also the one the in the car because as she's going into the car, she's taking off her suit.

Second Gaga is the Gaga on the car with the gun heels. She's the one that shoots the third Gaga.

Third Gaga most resembles Gaga from TFM era, and is the one that gets shot.

That's my interpretation of it, but I don't know :giveup:

🃏🖤👹

FreeAsMyHair13
16 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I think there are 3 Gaga's.

First Gaga is the one with the guitar in the beginning, the one in pink suit. She's also the one the in the car because as she's going into the car, she's taking off her suit.

Second Gaga is the Gaga on the car with the gun heels. She's the one that shoots the third Gaga.

Third Gaga most resembles Gaga from TFM era, and is the one that gets shot.

That's my interpretation of it, but I don't know :giveup:

Who's the Gaga on the horse then?  :trollga:

And the Gaga that dances (not the Fame era Gaga) the other one? :trollga: 

Orphan BlackGa :poot:

Reality
8 minutes ago, FreeAsMyHair13 said:

Who's the Gaga on the horse then?  :trollga:

And the Gaga that dances (not the Fame era Gaga) the other one? :trollga: 

Orphan BlackGa :poot:

Sh*t :giveup:

I forgot about them. 

🃏🖤👹

FreeAsMyHair13

Serious answer though: I think they're all meant to be the same Gaga. They're just different facets of herself. So, she craves the "wild man" hence the Gaga on the horse, on the motorcycle, in the car etc but chasing/being with those wild men is self-destructive - she ends up literally killing herself in the video multiple times.  She knows the bad boy is no good for her but she can't help herself. Like she says at the start of the song "I know it's  bad but..."

crisTEAne

they are externalized self-inflections. 

3 minutes ago, FreeAsMyHair13 said:

Serious answer though: I think they're all meant to be the same Gaga. They're just different facets of herself. So, she craves the "wild man" hence the Gaga on the horse, on the motorcycle, in the car etc but chasing/being with those wild men is self-destructive - she ends up literally killing herself in the video multiple times.  She knows the bad boy is no good for her but she can't help herself. Like she says at the start of the song "I know it's  bad but..."

this.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived