💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

An opinion = being nasty = 2 different things

HoeMoe

Featured Posts

Alright,

i understand that most people are still hung up on Taylor and Gaga's seperation.

this was from a year ago btw, she moved on and found someone new, shes happy.

^ This is not ok , extremely childish and disgusting

Some monsters think its some sort of trend to  link him and say these kind of jokes. everytime i scroll threw twitter i end up finding atleast one tweet like this kind.  how do you think she's gonna feel when the people she likes the most embaress her this way infront of her man ?

seriously this has gone way to far...

What’s fortnight

Talent

Monsters are a mess. What else is new? :smh:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Be Free

Why the hell do people keep hating on him? He hasn't done anything to warrant this kind of vitriol. It's ****ed up to go around calling people ugly too. :madge: 

Tbh I'd ride his disco stick anytime.

PARADISE IS IN OUR HANDS 🙌

Fernster7

Tragic fanbase. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Kermit

All things aside, I thought I was the only one who thought Christian looked like Papa Joe, but a bit skinnier. :sharon:

Remember when Gaga said the father of her children had to be Italian? :awesome:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Antichrist
3 minutes ago, JoAnn Fabrics said:

Why the hell do people keep hating on him? He hasn't done anything to warrant this kind of vitriol. It's ****ed up to go around calling people ugly too. :madge:

what he's done is that he's not the typical buffed up ****er with pecs to show, a.k.a a guy that get's little hunties wet :neyde:

Spoiler

which is extremely rude, i hope gaga doesn't see such comments too often or at all, those two don't deserve this 

crisTEAne

i'd ride his disco stick in a heartbeat. :hor: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Edonis

It's not just this. People tend to be assholes regarding subjects and then try to pass it off as just an opinion. It's tired and in this case, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Gaga continued to pull away even more from some of her fans. They've crossed the line on multiple occasions in the past, so why stop now? :awkney:

PerfectIllusion

He is a handsome man just because hes in his 40s doesnt mean he is gross...

Batwings
11 minutes ago, Edonis said:

It's not just this. People tend to be assholes regarding subjects and then try to pass it off as just an opinion. It's tired and in this case, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Gaga continued to pull away even more from some of her fans. They've crossed the line on multiple occasions in the past, so why stop now? :awkney:

This is what has always irked me so much about so many LMs. Many feel they can openly disparage Gaga as much as they want because "I'M A FAN AND MY OPINION!!!!11111one" and when she pulls away, they turn around and act offended because "How DARE Mother Monster treat us this way???!!!" It's ridiculous and tiresome.

Mythos

It's social media, what did you expect. People hiding behind a screen being real assholes, surprise surprise. Just ignore it, as i'm hoping she is doing.

Laceface

I have read so many of these types of posts in the last three threads of them out together in NY. Over opinionated & sexually frustrated virgins. 

juju

Little Monsters are an embarrassment on Twitter. It's like, let it go and let her live?

Hopefully some of them grow up one day and learn that not every single opinion you have has to be shared with the world. It's perfectly fine to keep things to yourself!

❤ x ❤

Archived