Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

BB:8 Times Gaga Earned Her 'Gay Icon' Title

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Thomas P

Queen of rainbows and every person who isn't a hetero. Queen of heteros. Queen of the world. Queen of space. Queen of everything. :lolly:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

weed

Her fighting for the repeal of DADT :diane: she used to be soo politically active, telling us to call our senators, walking in the pride march, ha efforts are underrated 

chrismugler
55 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Maingly the gays don't like it Despacito, they Like It Rough.

tumblr_oqpv5kWUwW1u6n38po1_250.gif

You can bet all your money on that hunty!:lolly:

This list is basically a joke but I'll take it. Bow Down to the queen of Homosexuals, hunties:staymad:!!!

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Ariana Grindr
22 minutes ago, AvenuesAV said:

What has this to do with being a LGBTQ+ icon? :oprah:

She didn't wear that meat, did she? :trollga:

She wore it as a metaphor that we are all equal, we are all just flesh, and she was accompanied by 2 discharged gay soldiers:firega:

Letmelivemylife
19 hours ago, baptism said:

How did they forget Born This Way the song AND the album? Not to mention that she basically sacrificed her popularity to put that album out considering how much right-wing America hates anything weird/gay/different/leftist. Eek. 

Btw was the era that made me love her even more♥️ THere's a reason we call her mama monster. She made a HUGE sacrifice by releasing BTW but giving her monsters an album that basically said "I love you to the moon and back little monsters regardless of whether you're gay or straight or just plain weird" was more important to her than releasing something to please the general public. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Schwerk
19 hours ago, AvenuesAV said:

What has this to do with being a LGBTQ+ icon? :oprah:

She didn't wear that meat, did she? :trollga:

Her wearing the meat dress was inspired by this iconic speech (at 13.00 min) I think it's interesting they don't just list the speech but say 'She wore meat' because it makes the reader think 'Huh?' what does this have to do with it? 

This particular speech really cemented my fandom, she really won my heart that day, it was so bold and brave.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

15jocart
On 6/22/2017 at 2:10 PM, yASSsss said:

here are eight reasons (though we could probably find a million)

:selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena::selena:

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Archived