Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Gaga: Five Foot Two boosting Joanne and its songs

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Johncayse
25 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

US iTunes

16 Post Malone - Congratulations (feat. Quavo)$0.2504 (DG)

17 Lady Gaga - The Cure $0.2278 (LG)

18 James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go  0.2257 (W)

I doubt we will get much higher than this sadly. Its pretty far to #16

:emma:

When it was discounted it was always behind Congratualtions  and redbone, i think it is its peak, it is 17 now because bad liar, malibu, there's nothing holdin and wild thoutghts rose.

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
17 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Why on earth they wasted the Jonas Akerlund budget on JW is a mystery.

It seems like they planned to release JW but dropped it when MR charted inside the BB top 5. This is how you know Gaga doesn't really follow music not the bling. Since she also likes switching singles based on commercial reception

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Johncayse
1 minute ago, DeanWinchester said:

It seems like they planned to release JW but dropped it when MR charted inside the BB top 5. This is how you know Gaga doesn't really follow music not the bling. Since she also likes switching singles based on commercial reception

It's not her :giveup:. And btw i think they didn't went through with JW because it didn't even enter the top 150 on itunes D:.

Stef
4 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

It seems like they planned to release JW but dropped it when MR charted inside the BB top 5.

And then what? They spent months promoting and then as soon as it actually reaches a peak they don't capitalise on momentum, they let it drop straight out of the top 10 the week after, which is why the majority of stans don't even recognise it as a hit but moreso as a fluke  :neyde: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Andrea B
1 minute ago, DeanWinchester said:

i think she tries to ''please'' Interscope sometimes, she's not in full control of her music but she also has a voice so I think sometimes she releases the singles that she wants and other times she let Interscope decide

DeanWinchester
Just now, Johncayse said:

i think they didn't went through with JW because it didn't even enter the top 150 on itunes

But this is even more supporting evidence that she or her team cares for the bling :sweat:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
Just now, Stef said:

And then what? They spent months promoting and then as soon as it actually reaches a peak they don't capitalise on momentum, they let it drop straight out of the top 10 the week after :neyde: 

Im not from her team calm down i dunno :sweat:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

JustaMonster
Just now, DeanWinchester said:

But this is even more supporting evidence that she or her team cares for the bling :sweat:

Probably her team or Interscope

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

DeanWinchester
Just now, JustaMonster said:

Probably her team or Interscope

Yeah but I still kinda remember how she suddenly had to say repeatedly durng interviews that it was the label who chose PI once it was clear it was going to flop so :awkney:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Andrea B

I'm honestly so happy with Joanne. the era wasn't the best in terms of visuals but Joanne is an excellent album:hug:in my opinion its her best album so far

Johncayse
2 minutes ago, Andree said:

I'm honestly so happy with Joanne. the era wasn't the best in terms of visuals but Joanne is an excellent album:hug:in my opinion its her best album so far

unopinion then. :poot:  Are you counting with >TFM < and BTW? :giveup: (I love joanne so much, it's on par with btw for me.)

ViviLittleM
Just now, Andree said:

This album is a masterpiece and I just can't wait to hear it LIVE in 3 months and a few weeks :giveup:

I'm just mad they stopped the era like that

JustaMonster

Ugh I have to wait 5 months to see the concert :giveup:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Johncayse
Just now, JustaMonster said:

Ugh I have to wait 5 months to see the concert :giveup:

You can see on youtube before, like me :selena:

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived