💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Gaga: Five Foot Two boosting Joanne and its songs

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

GREENHighLIGHTS

..its friday now here in Philippines 🇵🇭 and yet still no the cure mv:selena:..ill sleep then if thats the case ill just read meltdowns tomorrow:lolly:

jk:ladyhaha:

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop
13 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Maybe because when she does them she barely gets 20m views in 4 months :selena: 

But it's a non single promoted at 1 major event :poot:
Meanwhile her smash million grammys are on it's way to 70m 7 months after it's release :selena:

Brie Candy
38 minutes ago, BibleThisWay said:

Honestly when will anyone ever serve an era of longevity and 12 singles like Shania Twain did with Come on Over

She released the lead single on the 23rd of September 1997 and released 11 singles afterwards, the final one being released on June 3 2000. Every single except the last one had a music video too.

Only 4 of the 16 tracks on the album weren't released as a single.

I wish Gaga did this with BTW. Started the era in 2011 and keep releasing music videos and performances of singles until like 2013 while she was still on tour. Imagine the visuals for Hair, Heavy Metal Lover, Bloody Mary, Scheisse, Government Hooker, Electric Chapel etc. :giveup:

OOPS22
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

But it's a non single promoted at 1 major event :poot:
Meanwhile her smash million grammys are on it's way to 70m 7 months after it's release :selena:

TC audio video will even surpass the JW video. People want TC video. C'mon gags. 

giphy.gif

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, EDP said:

TC audio video will even surpass the JW video. People want TC video. C'mon gags. 

giphy.gif

You know what would be the ultimate trollga thing to do? Release A-yo music video tonight instead of the cure. I could see gaga doing it tbh :poot:

Talent
59 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

I am so doubtful inside regarding the video. On one hand I see that the new push on Radio and re-adding of the discount by her tream and the rumours of Doogi would speak for an existing video which could get released soon. On the other hand, we didn't get any official information regarding a video from Gaga or her team. Also they should have done the Spotify payola rather now than before (or release the song much later) so in this case they totally missed the momentum for it. 

Summarized I can think about many reasons which could speak for and against a music video...... And this uncertainty is driving me a little bit crazy.

This. It's making me anxious. Tell us if a music video it's coming or not, bitch. We can deal with another disappointment.

It's ok, baby girl. It's ok.  

larme_annalise_keating.gif

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

OOPS22
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

You know what would be the ultimate trollga thing to do? Release A-yo music video tonight instead of the cure. I could see gaga doing it tbh :poot:

Ha! Don't jinx it. On the plus side, it'd get album sales going again. :selena:

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Talent
4 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

Oh wow. I didn't know Oscar winner and legendary actress Brie Larson was here among us. Slay. :gaycat:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

ArtGagaPop

Maybe gaga have a big suprise for us all, video for every joanne track and the cure video droping 1 every week starting with the cure tomorrow. :gaycat:

Freddy
55 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Btw do you think there is a reason she is realasing so few videos these days? Do she hate do to them as much as she hates promo? :selena:

No shade here, but this is literally why I don't follow Gaga as much as I did in the past. It makes 0 sense to me, videos used to be events for her, and she was 200% into them.

She's rich as ****, she could do as much video as she wants. I dont care if she releases 2 singles from an album and chart performances are a nice things to watch, but I do care about the fact that we have 2 videos every 3 years. John Wayne was a nice surprise tho, so there is hope.

I mean even Bjork who has 0.27% of her budget does (good) videos for her album tracks, two years after her album was released.

(End of rant)

Instant
1 minute ago, Lil Mxnster said:

The Cure was played on Los 40 Spain, the biggest pop radio station of Spain, after winning the poll against Demi Lovato :yay:

https://twitter.com/Los40_Spain

Thank You For Vote! :hug:

The fact that some countries refuse to play a Gaga music on radio and only give one pity spin by forcing her stans to rape that button on Twitter :rip: 

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Are you sure we're tracking Joanne tho. She dead. :selena:

But the joanne visual edition is coming :gaycat:

LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

But the joanne visual edition is coming :gaycat:

And then you woke up :gaycat:

• Zilla pinned this topic
  • PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived