Featured Posts

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Talent
3 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Are you sure we're tracking Joanne tho. She dead. :selena:

Yes. Since 1974. 

đŸ”” - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

OOPS22
3 minutes ago, Jester said:

When will Gaga

Catch up sis! We covered this. 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

BibleThisWay

Hopefully Gaga actually wants her next pop album to succeed. The drop in promotion and effort put into visuals/videos has extremely decreased from BTW to ARTPOP and again from ARTPOP to Joanne. Like this bitch got THIRTEEN VMAs between 2009 and 2011 and hasn't been bothered to put together a half decent video since like 2014 :giveup:

OOPS22

Tension is high due to the unknown likelihood of a MV for TC. So, can we take a sec to appreciate this meme? I die laughing every time. 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Doncho

Back in 2011 Gaga said she created the music thinking about the visuals. Where is that Gaga? Someone go back in time and find her, please!

ArtGagaPop
4 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Back in 2011 Gaga said she created the music thinking about the visuals. Where is that Gaga? Someone go back in time and find her, please!

Even in 2013 she said she wanted to release the video and song for applause at the same day since she always had visuals in her mind for her songs and you don't get the full experiance of the song without the video. Why are she not like that anymore :selena:

Doncho
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Even in 2013 she said she wanted to release the video and song for applause at the same day since she always had visuals in her mind for her songs and you don't get the full experiance of the song without the video. Why are she not like that anymore :selena:

Yeah, true! I dont know :( She lost interest in promoting her music (not the music itself since its still really good). The pop monster that she once was is so far away right now... sadly. She is still succesfull, and thats super nice!

Andrea B
1 minute ago, Doncho said:

Yeah, true! I dont know :( She lost interest in promoting her music (not the music itself since its still really good). The pop monster that she once was is so far away right now... sadly. She is still succesfull, and thats super nice!

I think she lost interest after the applause/aura first single drama + all the backlash for do what u want collab. If I was a singer I'd lost interest in promoting too after all that drama and bullying

Stef
34 minutes ago, BibleThisWay said:

Hopefully Gaga actually wants her next pop album to succeed. The drop in promotion and effort put into visuals/videos has extremely decreased from BTW to ARTPOP and again from ARTPOP to Joanne. Like this bitch got THIRTEEN VMAs between 2009 and 2011 and hasn't been bothered to put together a half decent video since like 2014 :giveup:

Don't count on it tbh 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

BibleThisWay
1 minute ago, Stef said:

Don't count on it tbh 

I'm not, just highlighting the tragique-ness of it all :sweat:

ArtGagaPop
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Her music career became her side project. :selena:

Actressga took musicga over :selena:

Oscars not the grammys :selena:

Andrea B

I'm going to have to learn a lot about movies, directors, oscars, movie awards,etc if I want to keep being a gaga stan in the future :selena:

I'll attack Jennifer Lawrence stans one day: Gaga out-oscared  Jlaw, so stay pressed,hunny.

giphy.gif

• Zilla pinned this topic
  • PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived