Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Gaga: Five Foot Two boosting Joanne and its songs

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Talent

Just one of the 14 shows left on the tour was a sellout, and in nearly every market, 5,000 to 12,000 tickets per show were available on the secondary market, often priced below face value. That made it very difficult to sell any additional tickets, and in many markets there were large sections of the stadium that were unsold.

What if this happens to Gaga? I'm worried. :ohno: Or we're good? @ViviLittleM @Arturo

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonnieDarko
4 hours ago, Talent said:

Just one of the 14 shows left on the tour was a sellout, and in nearly every market, 5,000 to 12,000 tickets per show were available on the secondary market, often priced below face value. That made it very difficult to sell any additional tickets, and in many markets there were large sections of the stadium that were unsold.

What if this happens to Gaga? I'm worried. :ohno: Or we're good? @ViviLittleM @Arturo

If it happened to Bieber, it may very well happen to Gaga, tbh. As a matter of fact, I'm more than sure she has a couple of dates where it's the same situation tho she's not as big as him so I guess it's not gonna be such a big deal. 

HaveAnOysterBBy
17 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Hot 100
87 (84) 14 The Cure

Adult Pop
19 (19) 13 The Cure

Adult Contemporary
28 (29) 4 The Cure (New Peak)

Canadian Hot 100
94 (80) 14 The Cure

STILL ON THE HOT 100

giphy.gif

I see there's still hope for a video  :giggle:

Thrasher
7 hours ago, Talent said:

Well he did around 70 arena shows in North America just last year and now they had booked stadiums there, it was kinda expected that he couldn't fill those venues, they saturated the market. 

On the contrary, Gaga is touring for the first time in three years following the release of a new album and the SuperBowl and she's not doing that huge amount of dates, she will be fine.

“Come over, when you’re sober”

GagaMyBlood95
8 hours ago, Talent said:

So he didn't really 'get bored' as they said, they probably cancelled the shows because of the unsold tickets

spanishmonster

Dua Lipa - New Rules

Spotify:

#6 Ireland (+2)

#16 United Kingdom (+1)

#17 Singapore (+7)

#24 Indonesia (=)

#28 Poland (+5)

#30 Turkey (+14)

#31 Netherlands (+11) 

#33 Malaysia (-2)

#38 New Zealand (+7)

#39 Canada (+6)

#41 Worldwide (+3)

#41 Portugal (+1)

#49 Australia (+2)

#50 Switzerland (+2)

#51 United States (+1)

#52 Belgium (+1)

#57 Denmark (+14) 

#68 Philippines (+6)

#75 Norway (+11)

#76 Austria (+22)

#79 Finland (+8)

#79 Brazil (+11)

#100 Sweden (+41)

#107 Spain (+26)

#110 Mexico (+20) 

#112 Germany (+23)

#121 Argentina (+21)

#179 Italy (NEW)

buy stupid love on itunes

FRANZGA
13 hours ago, Spanish Eyes said:

Payola Perry is at it again, I see. 5 noms for her flops.

VMAs is about "VIDEOS" tho.. so Katy's noms are deserved I guess since she's releasing VISUALS especially Bon Appetit.. unlike JOANNE except John Wayne.. 

sorry

mister max
9 hours ago, Talent said:

In the end gags still gets her money if the scalpers bought them :poot: scalpers loose, talent wins, whats new?

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

ViviLittleM
11 hours ago, Talent said:

We're very good.

ViviLittleM

Coldplay, Tove Lo, Lyves Stade de France Paris, France July 15-16, 18, 2017 $19,884,200 235,611 /
235,6113 / 3 $160.07, $68.60 Live Nation

dgvlbfslnldgnlgdlnl flgl

MirkoMonster

iTunes USA:

#196 Joanne

back to the top200:whitney:

Just in time for the tour:whitney:

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived