back to the top200:whitney:

Just in time for the tour:whitney:

Slay!

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY
38 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Coldplay, Tove Lo, Lyves Stade de France Paris, France July 15-16, 18, 2017 $19,884,200 235,611 /
235,6113 / 3 $160.07, $68.60 Live Nation

dgvlbfslnldgnlgdlnl flgl

They did 19million$?

I'm seeing them in Montreal on August 9 yaaas

ViviLittleM

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=307650

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

TOP 20: LABOR OF LUST

Lana Del Rey and Meek Mill remain in the lead, for now, with nearly identical full-week projections. But Tyler, the Creator closes in as a possible spoiler for #1 this week. After appearing out of the race over the weekend, sales and streams have picked up.

1. (*) Lana Del Rey (Interscope) 85-90k SPS, 60-65k album
2. (*) Meek Mill (Atlantic) 85-90k, 40-45k
3. (*) Tyler, the Creator (Odd Future/Columbia) 80-85k, 48-53k
4. Jay-Z (Roc Nation) 48-53k, 28-32k
5. (*) The Descendants 2 (Walt Disney) 45-50k, 30-35k
6. Linkin Park Hybrid Theory (Warner Bros.) 40-45k, 28-32k
7. Linkin Park One More Light (Warner Bros.) 37-42k, 27-30k
8. DJ Khaled (We The Best/Epic) 35-40k, 3-5k
9. (*) Romeo Santos (Sony Music Latin) 33-38k, 25-28k
10. 21 Savage (Slaughter Gang/Epic) 30-35k, 5-7k

(*) Debuts

asana15

So, I listened to the Newstalk 1010 Toronto station today, and they're still going on and on re: Bieber cancellation of his two shows in TO. Then they said, "Well, at least we know who's going to be here in September with JWT. It's Lady Gaga, who kicks off her world tour next week in Vancouver. BTW, she's been rehearsing there for days now, but local media is under EMBARGO to not say anything (even if they do know something) about it. Everything is hush-hush until the final two days before the opening night when the staging moves into the actual venue". 

No wonder, there's absolutely nothing anywhere in the official media sources. The secrecy!

FRANZGA

is $30M for the 6 stadium dates possible??? i want gagz to earn at least $5M per stadium date.. is it too much too ask?? @ViviLittleM

and I want her arena dates to gross within $1.5M - $2M.. don't want that ugly ANTIish $800k numbers.

O.T - yass at ATTENTION making it to top10 and SLOW HANDS is coming. :excited2: Gagz needs to do something with Joanne's SPS.. a rerelease with THE CURE would be brilliant

GagaMyBlood95

So she needs to earn a little bit over 1.6M per show to have a 100M gross from this show. If we take into consideration the stadium dates she has lined up, this is quite possible!

OBEY

Praying is 15 in Canada without the 2 Linkin Park songs!!!!!!

ViviLittleM
3 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

is $30M for the 6 stadium dates possible??? i want gagz to earn at least $5M per stadium date.. is it too much too ask?? @ViviLittleM

and I want her arena dates to gross within $1.5M - $2M.. don't want that ugly ANTIish $800k numbers.

O.T - yass at ATTENTION making it to top10 and SLOW HANDS is coming. :excited2: Gagz needs to do something with Joanne's SPS.. a rerelease with THE CURE would be brilliant

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived