Featured Posts

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911
1 minute ago, viniferrett said:

gaga cancelled rir i hate her

:wtf:

Sorry but her health is more important. This is devastating and I feel so bad for Brazilian monsters but this is ridiculous to say that. 

viniferrett
1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

:wtf:

Sorry but her health is more important. This is devastating and I feel so bad for Brazilian monsters but this is ridiculous to say that. 

yes her health is more important but she could have said this last week or whatever not one day before 

nattuggla
1 minute ago, viniferrett said:

yes her health is more important but she could have said this last week or whatever not one day before 

I think that her chronic pain comes and goes as it wants.... I doubt she can plan that in advance when her body hurts....

I feel sorry for her and for the people attending. It sucks. but it is nobody's fault.

Gagaloo911
3 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

Obviously she was trying to do it and they only recently decided she won't be able to go through with it. It's not like she purposely waited she was hoping she would be able to and then couldn't. 

6 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

It doesn't work that way.

La Rosalia

I don't want to play the devil's advocate but you all should not come for any fan that is upset.

Some of them may have spent money on transportation, accomodation and what not. They have all the right to be upset and trust, since I have already dealt with that and it is more heartbreaking than it is upsetting. So just as you are offering compassion and comprehension for Gaga, be reasonable and don't come for the fans that are just as heartbroken. 

DeanWinchester

This sucks for everbody. I hope Gaga feels better and i feel bad for the fans, too :giveup:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

SergenGokdag

Yeah i can see her cancel tour too

this is not fake illness 

she wouldnt cancel her biggest concert for something not real. 

Diamond Heart 💎

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived