ALL Charts Discussion: Gaga: Five Foot Two boosting Joanne and its songs

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OnionGirl
27 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Something is weird :oprah: the tickets they added are cheaper than the old ones :oprah: maybe the view is worse from those seats and that's why they added them last minute :oprah:

Yeah, these structures I circled in black probably obstruct the view.

Anyway, I'm happy she's selling tickets from these sections circled in yellow. For most concerts at this stadium they aren't even put on sale (the view is restricted too) and when they are they don't sell well.

DHHNCJRXoAAp3TZ.jpg

ViviLittleM
2 minutes ago, OnionGirl said:

Yeah, these structures I circled in black probably obstruct the view.

Anyway, I'm happy she's selling tickets from these sections circled in yellow. For most concerts at this stadium they aren't even put on sale (the view is restricted too) and when they are they don't sell well.

DHHNCJRXoAAp3TZ.jpg

oh my god the boxscore will be amazing

Supersonic
19 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

She didn't have any trouble selling out Hamburg and Berlin this time. There are less than 10 regular tickets left per show and Hamburg is still a month away and Berlin two months away. The only tickets left are additional tickets behind the stage. The shows in Germany will look PACKED and be 100% sold out. 

Oh and she could have added either Munich or Vienna and she would have a fifth sold out show in the German speaking countries ;) 

Cologne will be packed for sure, the are like less than 100 resale tickets left and almost none to be found on eBay. Not sure about Berlin and Hamburg. Hamburg especially took a long time to get going with ticket sales (like the last tour, I think Hamburg was one of the few artRAVE's that didn't sell out)

ViviLittleM
7 minutes ago, monster987 said:

How are the European dates looking? Are they sold out? :happy: 

They're doing very well

sans Birmingham second date (but added before the first one) and Barcelona second date (but added before the first one)

ViviLittleM
Just now, Bloody Matt said:

Another Italian date would have easily been sold out smh

ikr

and there is space between the dates so idk why they didn't

same happened with artRAVE

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

They're doing very well

sans Birmingham second date (but added before the first one) and Barcelona second date (but added before the first one)

I don't why she added a second date in Barcelona, she should've added in Milan instead. Same goes for Birmingham, she should've added a 3rd one in London.

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, monster987 said:

I don't why she added a second date in Barcelona, she should've added in Milan instead. Same goes for Birmingham, she should've added a 3rd one in London.

Well

what I don't know why is:

why they added them few weeks after and not just after it sold out like in some hours lol

OnionGirl

I'm also really really curious for tonight's concert. This tour was planned to have some stadiums dates since the beginning, so I bet they're going to make up the lack of those hanging catwalks/b stages somehow. We might even have a completely new structure for stadium shows.

On the other side I'm afraid we won't even have the same main stage for Rock in Rio. It's a festival after all, where a lot of artists are going to play before her. Hell, the stage structure is probably going to be the same for the entire festival. The platforms/satellite stages definitely won't be there and I'm fine with it already, but I need that moving stage at least. :giveup:

ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, OnionGirl said:

I'm also really really curious for tonight's concert. This tour was planned to have some stadiums dates since the beginning, so I bet they're going to make up the lack of those hanging catwalks/b stages somehow. We might even have a completely new structure for stadium shows.

On the other side I'm afraid we won't even have the same main stage for Rock in Rio. It's a festival after all, where a lot of artists are going to play before her. Hell, the stage structure is probably going to be the same for the entire festival. The platforms/satellite stages definitely won't be there and I'm fine with it already, but I need that moving stage at least. :giveup:

Maybe they'll add some Latin American dates in 2018 and you'll see the moving stage!

OnionGirl
9 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

ikr

and there is space between the dates so idk why they didn't

same happened with artRAVE

Right? There was room for secondary dates in Milan, Amsterdam and Stockholm. They should have added a new date in Milan at least. I really don't understand why they insist on booking just one date at that tiny Forum for all of her tours in Italy when there's clearly demand for more.

I'm also mad they didn't book a Phoenix date when it's like one the biggest cities in the US (I know the artRAVE date didn't sell that well, but she could've easily sell out that arena this time around). August 17 would be the perfect date for it (between Sacramento and Omaha). Portland, Nashville and San Diego deserved shows too. She could've milked the US even more because of the Super Bowl, tbh. 

Gagalvaro
17 minutes ago, monster987 said:

They added a second date in Barcelona because the first one sold out in less than 15 minutes, so there was a high demand. The problem is that LN added this date weeks later and no one is promoting that night... 

I'm really afraid for this date, hope it sells out at least a 90% of the tickets... 2 days ago they reduced prices so the truth is that now it's so cheap to attend to this concert...:giveup:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

ViviLittleM

Just noticed they added behind the stage seats too for London shows etc

but

why are the behind the stage seats the same prices as standing tickets lol??

https://tickets.axs.com/shop/#/GEN-c2d8-4349-8de6-9ad86d33eaa6/shop/search?lang=en&locale=en_gb&preFill=1&eventid=331385&ec=O2L171009&src=AEGAXS1_WMAIN&skin=axs_theo2&fbShareURL=www.axs.com%2Fuk%2Fevents%2F331385%2Flady-gaga-tickets%3F%26ref%3Devs_fb

Standing tickets are cheap in the UK Oo

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived