💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

As a Gaga fan, is AHS worth watching?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Illuminati

Yeah but only Season 5 if you're watching it just for Gaga. The whole series is worth watching in general though, it's good. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juju
2 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

Okay sis I can low-key tolerate you hating come to mama and such but this disrespect is unacceptable :madge: where did your taste go :madge:

Freakshow gave us drama, it gave us aesthetic, a cover of Gods and Monsters, suspense, murder, Floridian pizzazz. It was e v e r y t h i n g, and Ma Petite is more pure than any of you on this godforsaken site, how dare you come for me and my children. Pepper's story arc gave us more heart and soul than anything this show can muster, fight me

2d9v1hz.gif

❤ x ❤

GypsyBabe
Just now, juju said:

Elsa Mars was the best AHS character ever, I will go down with this ship. That season was everything and then some!

2d9v1hz.gif

Not when Sister Jude exists. She deserved a statue for that glorious piece of acting. Actually, literally every single character is better than Elsa imo. 

giphy.gif

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

Yeah, I liked Roanoke, but that last episode :emma: at least the Butcher was cool :air: 

It had such potential! I was so into it and then the last episode happened and I was pissed. Seinfeld teas. :air: 

⚯͛

juju
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

Not when Sister Jude exists. She deserved a statue for that glorious piece of acting. Actually, literally every single character is better than Elsa imo. 

giphy.gif

I accept that some of you haven't found the light but don't drag me down to ya'lls depths! I will not associate with non-believers, Elsa Mars is everything. Neither a villain nor a good guy, like when will any of your faves be that ambiguous

2d9v1hz.gif

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn
1 minute ago, juju said:

Freakshow gave us drama, it gave us aesthetic, a cover of Gods and Monsters, suspense, murder, Floridian pizzazz. It was e v e r y t h i n g, and Ma Petite is more pure than any of you on this godforsaken site, how dare you come for me and my children. Pepper's story arc gave us more heart and soul than anything this show can muster, fight me

2d9v1hz.gif

Ofc I'm fighting you :madge:

There's suspense and murder in every season :madge: you're right about Ma Petit but everyone's more pure than anyone here tbh :madge: and Pepper's story wouldn't exist without the actual best season, Asylum :whitney:

tumblr_o1tivx7ycV1tl1wfio1_500.gif

OP: Watch every season but remember that the Asylum is the best one :whitney:

juju
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

Ofc I'm fighting you :madge:

There's suspense and murder in every season :madge: you're right about Ma Petit but everyone's more pure than anyone here tbh :madge: and Pepper's story wouldn't exist without the actual best season, Asylum :whitney:

Asylum is Garbage next to Legendshow, OP don't listen to Gia she's delirious this morning.

2d9v1hz.gif

❤ x ❤

GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, juju said:

I accept that some of you haven't found the light but don't drag me down to ya'lls depths! I will not associate with non-believers, Elsa Mars is everything. Neither a villain nor a good guy, like when will any of your faves be that ambiguous

2d9v1hz.gif

I appreciate your devotion. But it is not the best season for me. It is visually stunning though. Like holy cinematography. Hotel and Freakshow looked the best! 

It all comes down to which style of horror you like. I don't like stylized, over the top, 50s circus horror. I just couldn't get into it. There were real moments of brilliance for me, but overall it made me cringe and not in a good way. I think I was disappointed because it was the season that I think had the most wasted potential.

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

:tony: Preach. 

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, juju said:

Asylum is Garbage next to Legendshow, OP don't listen to Gia she's delirious this morning.

2d9v1hz.gif

Oh I know you didn't insult the horror masterpiece that is Asylum :bye:

⚯͛

Gia Gunn
3 minutes ago, juju said:

2d9v1hz.gif

After this blasphemy I'd be interested to know how you'd rank the seasons :oprah:

GypsyBabe
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

After this blasphemy I'd be interested to know how you'd rank the seasons :oprah:

Yes I'm intrigued to see this backwards list. :duck:

⚯͛

juju
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

Oh I know you didn't insult the horror masterpiece that is Asylum :bye:

Asylum is the weakest like :awkney: Nazis and aliens and demonic possession? It was definitely a case of Murphy throwing things at a wall and seeing what sticks :awkney: 

But I love Lana Winters she's iconic :whitney: 
Plus I thought the ending was well-done, but everything leading up to it was :awkney: 

❤ x ❤

theahsfan

Absolutely.

I was an AHS fan before I was a Gaga fan and AHS actually turned me into a Little Monster:selena: but I recommend you start from Season 1 (although it's an anthalogical show) because Season 1 is just a work of art and is a great intro to the show. Ironically, Season 5 Hotel isn't my favourite season and I think it's a little messy in areas but Gaga's amazing in it. 

GypsyBabe
Just now, juju said:

Asylum is the weakest like :awkney: Nazis and aliens and demonic possession? It was definitely a case of Murphy throwing things at a wall and seeing what sticks :awkney: 

But I love Lana Winters she's iconic :whitney: 
Plus I thought the ending was well-done, but everything leading up to it was :awkney: 

The weakest! 

tumblr_oewfw9kvJO1ut8zvco1_500.gif

⚯͛

Archived