💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

As a Gaga fan, is AHS worth watching?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

I didn't watch the season with Gaga as it aired. I just had to much going on in my life to devote to a tv show. Now I'm on vacation and need something to do and was wondering if it'd be worth it to watch to binge watch AHS: Hotel. I've never seen the show before but I would like to see it for Gaga. As a Gaga fan, is it worth it?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy

Yes, but only because it's exciting seeing her act. If you wernt a Gaga fan though, I probably wouldn't recommend Hotel. :sweat:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Thomas P

:lolly: Stefani won her golden globe on that show. Yes

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

GypsyBabe

I really liked HOTEL. It was highly stylized and over the top, but I like AHS and I liked seeing the journey that her character takes from the beginning to the end. 

⚯͛

Thomas P
Just now, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

Yes, but only because it's exciting seeing her act. If you wernt a Gaga fan though, I probably wouldn't recommend Hotel. :sweat:

Lowkey the worst season

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

juju

Hotel, yes. She's in every episode and she's got some looks. Plus her story-arc is the best out of all of them, honestly, she's got the most going on.

Roanoke, no. The season itself is superior to Hotel, but her parts are so minimal. She's literally no where to be found after like episode 4 or 5.

❤ x ❤

SlayGagaloo

I watched Hotel because of Gags. Not something I'd usually watch tbh... It was good though and some people say other seasons are WAY better than Hotel... :selena:

Over.

MaryJaneHolland

Yes, totally.

And she also served some of the best looks of her career.

tumblr_nyrmweObL01rv6sroo1_540.gif

tumblr_oezjek508Y1vhmeqwo1_500.gif

tumblr_ny1m6aonq71rv6sroo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

and my favorites are definitely:

tumblr_nwoclwPWjx1uoh3n8o1_500.gif75f9fde13bd7a6335a067efe01ea4371.gif

tumblr_nxep9a3RuP1trbj08o1_400.giftumblr_nxbprzVF0x1rv6sroo1_540.gif

too bad there were only 5 second of the marie antoinette outfit

CyanLights

The season is fun to watch, it's not Ye best AHS season, but for me it's not the worst 

Visually, hotel is amazing and intriguing 

3 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Lowkey the worst season

Freakshow was the worst by far imo.

I'm not a big fan of the show in general, I find it to be very overrated by the gay community for some reason. 

Born To Slay
3 minutes ago, juju said:

Hotel, yes. She's in every episode and she's got some looks. Plus her story-arc is the best out of all of them, honestly, she's got the most going on.

Roanoke, no. The season itself is superior to Hotel, but her parts are so minimal. She's literally no where to be found after like episode 4 or 5.

Just now, SlayGagaloo said:

I watched Hotel because of Gags. Not something I'd watch tbh... It was good though and some people say other seasons are WAY better than Hotel... :selena:

You guys convinced me, I'm gonna binge watch the **** out of this. 

Lottie Winters

I absolutely love the whole run of the show. Start at Season 1!

DawnNutella

giphy.gifI loved Hotel! Didn't care for Roanoke. She's one of the main characters in Hotel but only in Roanoke for a few minutes the whole season. I would definitely recommend watching, especially for Gaga fans.

SlayGagaloo
3 minutes ago, 2007 said:

Freakshow was the worst by far imo.

I'm not a big fan of the show in general, I find it to be very overrated by the gay community for some reason. 

:selena: It's no mystery 

ahs-gif-3.gif

Etc.. 

Over.

SHALLOW

I started watching it in 2014. I became obsessed and i still am. Imagine my face when Gaga announced she would've been in the 5th season in february 2015. So yes, Gaga was obviously made be on that show.:wub:

Archived