Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Madame Tussauds Bangkok update their Gaga wax figure

Greg

Featured Posts

Just saw this floating around. Another day, another makeover!

This appears to be the only photos of it so far, but it's not too bad! The recent updates to have figures have been a lot better than some previous ones. It's cool to see they're using more recent looks!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga

Thank god these wax figures are getting better updates. They started to become very shabby over the past few years.

lamaisongaga.com

DelusionalGaga

I always thought that Madame Tussauds made super realistic wax figures, so you could even mistake them for real celebrities. But now after seeing all those Gaga figures I must say I'm not impressed at all. 

5 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Thank god these wax figures are getting better updates. They started to become very shabby over the past few years.

Now we just need one to do an incredible seashell bikini restyle :madge: 

alp0707

Her face is not like this since 2009 and they are still creating new wax figures with this face

Supersonic
Just now, DelusionalGaga said:

I always thought that Madame Tussauds made super realistic wax figures, so you could even mistake them for real celebrities. But now after seeing all those Gaga figures I must say I'm not impressed at all. 

What's really off from from all wax figures is that they made Gaga's face a lot LONGER than it actually is. It looks like like they remodeled Sarah Jessica Parker heads because they were short on money and stuck it onto Gaga's body. Also her nose is kinda chubby, which it never was to begin with. I mean she has a bigger nose, but not really in width, her double chin that she was no matter how skinny she is is missing too :chica:

The outfits though have been stellar lately.

berlinforme
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

What's really off from from all wax figures is that they made Gaga's face a lot LONGER than it actually is. It looks like like they remodeled Sarah Jessica Parker heads because they were short on money and stuck it onto Gaga's body. Also her nose is kinda chubby, which it never was to begin with. I mean she has a bigger nose, but not really in width, her double chin that she was no matter how skinny she is is missing too :chica:

The outfits though have been stellar lately.

Oh my god, just imagine. 

"We need a new Gaga figure, where are the damn SJP heads???" :toofunny:

8 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

It's because they're still using the head that was created in 2010 for her figures, which when painted to match a look from around that era, does look incredible. 

0023ae9885da0e6bc66210.jpg95a47628496111c31f1e667c6bc7761b.jpg

They definitely do need to sculpt a new Gaga head since she no longer looks like she did then, but I think the artists at the museums around the world have been doing a pretty good job of working with what they've got. 

Archived