music news

Years & Years share new snippet

n0ne

Featured Posts

n0ne

https://mobile.twitter.com/yearsandyears/status/877836968087998464/video/1

Sorry I'm on mobile.

Titled: Baby Be Good or bb b good

Short but sounds like their signature sound and good.

Olly is looking cute as always :lolly:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

n0ne
5 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

he's super cute

the cutest twink ever tbh

+ Troye Sivan :hor:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Xtina Gagatalia

It'd better be good:pray:

Spoiler

I can see Troye and Olly possibly dating.

n0ne
8 minutes ago, Xtina Gagatalia said:

It'd better be good:pray:

Hide contents

I can see Troye and Olly possibly dating.

Troye already has a hot bf already though

197193a0142c49dbf4f23e522ab52911.jpg

Xtina Gagatalia
1 minute ago, lilmonster93 said:

Troye already has a hot bf already though

197193a0142c49dbf4f23e522ab52911.jpg

WELP

FrozenKookie

Their debut was great. Can't wait for their sophomore :wub:

Ooolong

Any word on a release date? :giveup: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Xtina Gagatalia
1 minute ago, Ooolong said:

True that. Idk when they will release the song.

n0ne
12 minutes ago, Ooolong said:

Hopefully they're in the mixing process, preparing for a fall album release :pray:

tomdsgn

I loved Years & Years first album and I just hope that Olly remembers to make good music and not just make it a cheap  ode to the LGBTQ community

If he as an individual wants to be the poster boy for homosexuality that's great, but the other 2 are straight and it's not really fair on them when they probably just wanna make good music and for their whole career to not be one big gay statement :reductive:

tomdsgn
58 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Hopefully they're in the mixing process, preparing for a fall album release :pray:

IIRC he did an interview a few months ago saying that he hadn't even met up with the guys yet to start working on the new album he was just writing by himself, so probably a little while off for the whole album!

edit:

We haven’t actually got in a room together, the three of us, to work on stuff. We’re going to do that soon. Emre’s been working on… Well, another band he’s doing. Mikey’s been playing a lot of video games.

sauce: http://www.thebeatjuice.com/2017/03/20/man-king-read-interview-years-years-olly-alexander/#.WNGya9bHjfg.twitter

That J

Well they've got at least one song so I imagine they've been meeting up very recently.  The snippet is super short but potential is there.  Olly is my NUMBER ONE celeb crush and I would snatch him so fast out the arms of his boyfriend and make sure he loved it too.  

Im ready for new Y&Y. The debut album is STILL an incredible collection of music...especially for a debut.  This will be an album I'd buy without even hearing a track from first.   

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

n0ne
1 hour ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Well they've got at least one song so I imagine they've been meeting up very recently.  The snippet is super short but potential is there.  Olly is my NUMBER ONE celeb crush and I would snatch him so fast out the arms of his boyfriend and make sure he loved it too.  

Im ready for new Y&Y. The debut album is STILL an incredible collection of music...especially for a debut.  This will be an album I'd buy without even hearing a track from first.   

Who's his bf? I didn't know he already found someone after his breakup with Neil.

Archived