πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga performs at the Grammys next year, what should she perform?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

bloody g
6 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

Won't she be busy with promo for A Star Is Born at that point? I don't think she'll release until the ASIB era is over.

Nope, ASIB comes out in September and the Grammys are on fabruary (I think that even earlier next year)

γ€ŽπŸπšπ­πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›πž πœπ‘πšπ§π πžπγ€

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay
6 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Nope, ASIB comes out in September and the Grammys are on fabruary (I think that even earlier next year)

But the album era would then go in to September and beyond, its notmlike it'd stop in FebruaryΒ 

bloody g
4 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

But the album era would then go in to September and beyond, its notmlike it'd stop in FebruaryΒ 

Joanne era lasted 7 months, so she has time to do LG6 before ASIB and then go on tour

γ€ŽπŸπšπ­πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›πž πœπ‘πšπ§π πžπγ€

Miel

Assuming Million Reasons is nominated, I say that.Β 

As much as I love her theatrics, she can blow that song out of the park with just the piano alone.Β 

3 points in and ready for more

The Child
18 hours ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

Y'all want Angel Down but diss/don't praiseΒ her TIHTY Oscars performance. It would basically be the same as that.Β 

I'd love to hear her perform one of her more out there songs. She's been changing her genre every year for the past 3 years when she goes, so maybe a country vibe while performing Grigio Girls or John Wayne.Β 

What about Sinner's Prayer?Β :trollga:

β€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ β€˜Abdu’l-BahΓ‘

Fashion Baby
21 hours ago, DawnNutella said:

She won't perform at next years Grammys. She'll take a breather at the beginning of 2018, promo for ASIB a few weeks before the movie release, then her and Christian will get married, she'll need some honeymoon/new marriage time off then she'll get pregnant a few months later so she'll need time off for that (around 3-4 yrs) Then she'll release her new album, "Lullabies" around 2022. She'll perform a song from it at the 2023 Grammys. 😏 

Are you planning Gaga's life for her?Β :ladyhaha:

She will get a max 2 nominations and she knows she won't beat Ed Sheeran, so likely won't even show up. Hopefully they ask her to perform, they need big stars.Β 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I've envisioned Gaga singing "Hey Girl" with Florence at the Grammys for months now. I can also see that legitimately being the fourth single at the time.Β 

(Since I'm still hoping/praying DIC is the third single that will be released around August.)Β :giggle:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
4 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

She will get a max 2 nominations and she knows she won't beat Ed Sheeran, so likely won't even show up. Hopefully they ask her to perform, they need big stars.Β 

Lmao as if Gaga's appearances are correlated to whether or not she's nominated. This makes it seems like she's a snob who only goes to events that she's being recognized/nominated. She's been at awards show plenty of times as a spectator.Β 

Sailor

A more heartfelt Bowie tribute. :awkney:

But seriously, I actually don't know. I don't really have any idea of what kind of aesthetic or theme she's going for this era. It's really mixed. I'm excited to see what she has in store for the tour. She's not just gonna sit on a stool as Joanne with a guitar, is she? She has a plan.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

DawnNutella
1 hour ago, Fashion Baby said:

Are you planning Gaga's life for her?Β :ladyhaha:

635723074998755019_1741433136__0_1454508

Archived