• Created
  • Last Reply
SpookyKid
25 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

I don't get the problem y'all have with him :smh:

shallow gays

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

JustYouandI

Let people judge if they wanna judge. At the end of the day Gaga doesnt read here and our opinions and feelings are irrelevant to her. Its not like she is going to be hurt by these comments.Ā 

Stop trying to "scold" the "children" here. We all know these threads are going to be messy.

AshIey
50 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

Let people judge if they wanna judge. At the end of the day Gaga doesnt read here and our opinions and feelings are irrelevant to her. Its not like she is going to be hurt by these comments.Ā 

Stop trying to "scold" the "children" here. We all know these threads are going to be messy.

It's just rude and in bad taste, andĀ people can judge thoseĀ rude comments as well if they so please.

She doesn't visit here anymore but comments on Twitter are just the same or even worse that I've seen, and she does read fan tweets. I am sure she doesn't let it affect her much,Ā but no one is immune to beingĀ hurt.

JustYouandI
Just now, modern ecstasy said:

It's just rude and in bad taste, andĀ people can judge thoseĀ rude comments as well if they so please.

She doesn't visit here anymore but comments on Twitter are just the same or even worse that I've seen, and she does read fan tweets. I am sure she doesn't let it affect her much,Ā but no one is immune to beingĀ hurt.

Her getting hurt about strangers talking about her boyfriend is stupid.Ā 

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

Ā 

Actually it is not stupid. People tend to take things personally when it comes to this kind of thing.Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

JustYouandI
Just now, RAMROD said:

Ā 

Actually it is not stupid. People tend to take things personally when it comes to this kind of thing.Ā 

well those people need a tougher skin. I understand that comments about her work, her music, her clothes, looks, etc. can affect her because those are things that she puts effort into to show them to the world and its hard when people attack something you worked hard for, or her physical appearance in general because that is something people have insecurities about. But a boyfriend? why would you feel hurt or even annoyed that people donĀ“t like your boyfriend when you are the one that has to like him?Ā 

All this talking about her man will soon pass when people realize that he is here to stay (it seems). Whatever we say here or on twitter is absolutely irrelevant and has no effect at all. So if people wanna be mean about it, its just blabber. It has no effect in her life.

South Blonde

The thing is... he looks older than he really is. And she does to, sometimes.

OMG what a perfect couple Ā :selena:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

JustYouandI
1 minute ago, NecroManny said:

She isn't smiling :/

Gaga has a resting bitch face, specially when she is out in public. Just because she isn't smiling doesn't mean she is not content.

1 hour ago, JustYouandI said:

Of course these opinionsĀ areĀ irrelevant, but they bringĀ negative energy and this is not cool. Of course people trying to stop that may appear annoying but do you really want to let people to be so mean?

NecroManny
7 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

Gaga has a resting bitch face, specially when she is out in public. Just because she isn't smiling doesn't mean she is not content.

Well I hope she is !:) <3Ā tumblr_o0zzf8iTrc1uasn2io1_500.gif

Justice4ARTPOP

JustYouandI
3 minutes ago, mic said:

Of course these opinionsĀ areĀ irrelevant, but they bringĀ negative energy and this is not cool. Of course people trying to stop that may appear annoying but do you really want to let people to be so mean?

who are you to let or no let people be mean. People will be however they wanna be.

Ā 

Btw, is that Violet on your DP?

AshIey
33 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

I don't know, she is a pretty sensitive person and if tons of people were making nasty comments about my boyfriend without even knowing him, I'd imagine I'd be at least a little upset.

Regardless of how she feels or if she reads them, I just wish this fanbase had more respect for Gaga.

Archived