💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Will The Cure Re-peak?

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

I don't really care anymore. All I care about is that the gp loves gaga again and radio's are actually willing to play her. SB and TC helped alot.

Now she just needs to improve ha promo skillz :selena:

Who's she?:selena:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perfect ionist
3 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Is water wet? It will obviously go number 1# with the new bad romance level of video coming on friday :poot:

I wish :pray:

rumours
7 minutes ago, Parach said:

giphy.gif 

Gaga needs to learn the telemarketing skills that Lionel Richie has...

giphy.gif

bloody g
6 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

Cool. Thanks for the info!! :hug:Is there some sort of rumor that the video will be out on Friday?

Nope, I'm assuming that it could happen since there are rumours that the video is ready and Interescope did the discount + video combo with Bad Liar

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

At this point no. Unless there is an MV because in the points system predictions thingy posted by an amazing chart analyst on ATRL it is not far behind from repeaking somewhere in the top 40 if it only has a few more streaming points...so if there really is an MV out this friday she could peak at like #33 :poot:

GagaisHotAF

It depends. If she releases an mv and performs on The Voice or America's Got Talent it could peak a lot higher.

Probably on Grindr

OOPS22
2 minutes ago, GagaisHotAF said:

It depends. If she releases an mv and performs on The Voice or America's Got Talent it could peak a lot higher.

She's about to go on her Joanne World Tour. There's no way she'll do a televised performance. The MV is our only hope. 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Archived