💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Think Its Time....

Twitter

Featured Posts

thopekas

the fact that she has a little more than a month for the tour and she hasn't really rehearsed anything scares me, the filming of ASIB really took a lot of her time ,and before than she had the rehearsals and planning of SB ,i assume she barely had any time for the tour planning,that's why Joanne Era was so small ...she had two super busy semesters for 2017

Irrelevant

Wait, if I remember she did release the setlist for the artRave before the first show? :oprah:

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

Joshie S
33 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Wait, if I remember she did release the setlist for the artRave before the first show? :oprah:

Nah Spanky tweeted it I think, then she retweeted it saying the secret was out..if I remember correctly...

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

beboskoukla

i need the stage!!!! she should release the stage design!!!!  pleaaaaaaaaseeeeeeee

cry-crying-crying-gif-crying-gif-tumblr-

xoxo, Katarina

I think we may get a rehearsal picture later down the line, it probably won't tell us much though. Kinda like the photo she released before artRAVE of her sitting on the end of one of the stages. 

Setlist we've never gotten beforehand except from the artRAVE so I'm not expecting that until after the first show. 

Delulu Rogers

I think it's pretty ridiculous for her to expect fans to buy tickets without knowing the stage setup 

That J

People do care or we wouldn't be having this conversation.  I say it's time to make an official Get Ready For The Joanne World Tour announcement that gets the excitement building.  It would also sell some of those resell tickets on the market.  She could release the stage design, hint at what's to come and pump it up.   Why not? 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
On 6/22/2017 at 2:51 AM, thopekas said:

the fact that she has a little more than a month for the tour and she hasn't really rehearsed anything scares me, the filming of ASIB really took a lot of her time ,and before than she had the rehearsals and planning of SB ,i assume she barely had any time for the tour planning,that's why Joanne Era was so small ...she had two super busy semesters for 2017

That's why I said somewhere else we can forget about new choreography for older songs.  I hope she's ready.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

i medici
On 2017-6-21 at 9:49 PM, kevindjibouti said:

There's no point in announcing it, or not announcing it. It's minor, people don't care, they already bought their ticket.

It's really obvious she does those things just to please fans :emma:

Bradley
On 6/22/2017 at 3:51 PM, thopekas said:

I was going to tell you to chill but you made a legit point. I'm travelling to see her live for the first time and I'm concerned that I might get a half-rehearsed show. :giveup:

Gosh please tell me she's been also developing the tour slowly while shooting A Star Is Born.

I just need to hear from her. I miss her. She can literally announce where she is having lunch tomorrow and I'll be happy like she dropped LG6. :emma: I'm so desperate.

and I think while she rehearsed for SB and coachella, she finished planning JWT, she just got to learn the choreo for few songs and it's good.

thopekas
23 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I was going to tell you to chill but you made a legit point. I'm travelling to see her live for the first time and I'm concerned that I might get a half-rehearsed show. :giveup:

Gosh please tell me she's been also developing the tour slowly while shooting A Star Is Born.

i'm also travelling from Greece to France to see her live and i have the same worries that i can get a half-rehearsed toned down show

Fernster7
On 21/6/2017 at 8:46 PM, Darcklighter22 said:

yes, and also she should jump on the bandwagon to release on iTunes/Spotify an official tour recording and not just have us bootleg stuff or rip from the one and only tour DVD we got for TMB.

Love this idea, but keep it a streaming exclusive imo.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

BadJudas

I need one "My name is...LADY GAGAAA"

Some recast of her songs [Like she did at coachella but more marked.], like rockish version.

Really good visuals (stage, outfits, backdrops.) ! 

I don't talk about her voice, because i think, we don't need to be scared about that with Gaga.

Archived