• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noah

Spoiler

yes :sis: 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

teawhore

I would say not really. She dropped three songs and the only promoted one crashed into 14 on Billboard. That's higher than all three of her previous leads. She's gonna release another Anaconda and BOOM.

♡ nyc ♡

BloodyJudas

Get off Nicki. She has not even started her era and if she does, she'll make sure to slay. She's just been featured on some songs and some of them are doing way better that Perfect Illusion or Bon Appétit.  I don't know why y'all obsessed with the  flopping of other pop stars. Like it makes you happy that they underperform. Nicki is the queen and she will slay, so i wouldn't worry about her. 

DeanWinchester

Does this include her 11 or so singles so far this year, all of which bar maybe Swalla flopped?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Robagaga

She has a new era?

:poot:

giphy.gif

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

teawhore
1 minute ago, DeanWinchester said:

Does this include her 11 or so singles so far this year, all of which bar maybe Swalla flopped?

No Frauds definitely did not flop on radio.

♡ nyc ♡

theahsfan
1 minute ago, BloodyJudas said:

Get off Nicki. She has not even started her era and if she does, she'll make sure to slay. She's just been featured on some songs and some of them are doing way better that Perfect Illusion or Bon Appétit.  I don't know why y'all obsessed with the  flopping of other pop stars. Like it makes you happy that they underperform. Nicki is the queen and she will slay, so i wouldn't worry about her. 

she started her era in like march:what:

theahsfan
Just now, GAGASGODDESS said:

No Frauds definitely did not flop on radio.

I've never heard it personally, whereas I've heard all her previous singles on the radio, which is what made me ask the question in the first place

teawhore
Just now, theahsfan said:

she started her era in like march:what:

She hasn't promoted anything except No Frauds.

♡ nyc ♡

leecy

I remember she uploaded like 27 No Frauds to YouTube to get those streams and still it didn't perform anywhere good

teawhore
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

I've never heard it personally, whereas I've heard all her previous singles on the radio, which is what made me ask the question in the first place

I've never heard Chained to the Rhythm on the Radio personally, but it sure as hell didn't flop. It was the third most added song ever onto radio. Behind Wildest Dreams and Can't Stop The Feelin.

♡ nyc ♡

theahsfan
Just now, GAGASGODDESS said:

I've never heard Chained to the Rhythm on the Radio personally, but it sure as hell didn't flop. It was the third most added song ever onto radio. Behind Wildest Dreams and Can't Stop The Feelin.

CTTR was all over the radio here:giveup:

Archived