šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Gaga always going back to blonde?

beboskoukla

Featured Posts

petty

because she's LADY GAGA, the blonde played a part in her superstardom and helping her stand out against the basics so she'll always return. just like madge and britĀ 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd

I like that she sticks mainly to blonde. Its the color she's most recognizable in. She also has never built an era on any other color besides that green she used to do all the time in the BTW era. ARTPOP era she had a lot going on.Ā 

May I Read You? šŸ˜Ž

shame

Someone told me it was because as a brunette, people kept mistaking her for Amy Winehouse. She got tired of that and went blonde.

lady-gaga-and-amy-winehouse-look-alike.j

Also, are we not gonna talk about how gorgeous she looked at the VMAS 2013??

lady_gaga_177655477.jpg

angels forever, forever angels

giskardsb

she probably likes Blonde when performing because it makes her stand out on stage.Ā 

Ā 

Because she loves that lavender blonde

the way she moves, the way she talks

she touch herself can't get enough

Ā 

The Surrealist
1 hour ago, ghs said:

She looks like a regular girl when she is brunette. As a blonde she looks like a superstar, her face looks much more impactful and edgy with the lighter hair.

It's not the hair that makes her face look edgy.

River

Because she can do wtf she wants and one sentence from a song won't change that.. it doesn't mean she's a liar or fake

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Jed Mayo
1 hour ago, TheShameMonster said:

Someone told me it was because as a brunette, people kept mistaking her for Amy Winehouse. She got tired of that and went blonde.

lady-gaga-and-amy-winehouse-look-alike.j

Also, are we not gonna talk about how gorgeous she looked at the VMAS 2013??

lady_gaga_177655477.jpg

She looked great in that color, but I hate the texture of that wigĀ 

4 hours ago, Albertodift said:

I think she attaches her pop persona to the blonde hair. If she is not blonde she feels less "Gaga" or less of a superstar? Basically it helps her create her character, image and itĀ gives her confidence.

Ā 

This

sipthistea

Sometimes I think she wants to pay tribute to her idol, Miss Nicki MinajĀ :wub:

nicki-minaj-long-straight-blonde-party-h

RAMROD

Because she's so fab, she's rich, she's skinny, and a lil' bit of a bitch. So she need to be blonde too :sis:

Ā 

Also, in Rivington Was Ours book, she started bleached her hair as soon as she signed deals with Interscope. At the time she can only afford the cheap bleaching from cheap salon that many of us can afford. And she did it because she always mistaken a lot with Amy Winehouse and she don't want that kind of attention when starting her career as Lady Gaga so bleached hair happened. I guess it sticks, it fits the popstar glam image anyway.Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived