đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Tracklist The Witching Hour

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

OOPS22
1 minute ago, DeanWinchester said:

Yes!  How do you think this is? An atmospheric instrumental? A ritualistic chart?

I imagine it starting off with a soft wind noise. Violins could softly, and slowly, enter in. The mixture of the two could slowly build. Then, similarly to her cry in DIC (in the fire I call your name out AHHH), we could hear Gaga cry out. Then maybe have a drum or some type of heavy beat to enter in and build. Then I imagine it breaking out into a chaotic dance beat, similar to the instrumental for "Teeth". 

I've never wrote out a beat before, let along come up with one, so excuse my post if it doesn't make sense. :ladyhaha:

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
5 minutes ago, EDP said:

I've never wrote out a beat before, let along come up with one, so excuse my post if it doesn't make sense. :ladyhaha:

I could actually imagine it.  Check the percussion on this

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

OOPS22
3 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

I could actually imagine it.  Check the percussion on this

Exactly! You hit the nail right on the head. 

giphy.gif

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

DOJA CAT

The Witching Hour Act III

Witchcraft Love
Moiodnlight
Poison
Hex
R.I.P
Saviour
The Cure
Mistic
Rainbow

thank u, next

DOJA CAT

BROKEN WINGS (TWH ACT IIII)

Bow Down Witches! ft Beyonce 
Ready Or Not
Omen (Part II)
KOONS
Exorcism 
Next Big Thing ft Iggy Azalea

Witchcraft
Instinct
Nouveau Riche
GET THE **** OFF MY STAGE (INTERLUDE)
Sorcière

Midnight Moonlight

Mirror Mirror
Independent 
Disciple
Nein Zedd
Ispy
Ground Control
HIGHER (INTERLUDE)
Treasure Chest

Moments
Ompa Lompa ft Nicki Minaj
Over The Top ft Azalia Banks
Nails
Lucifer
I Don't Give A **** ft R Kelly
Goddess Of Love
High Heels
Torture ft Ke$ha

thank u, next

crisTEAne

i actually really like how the phrase "gaga kadabra" sounds. i bet gagz could make it work. :firega:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

ChavaWM

The Witching Hour

1. Ouija [a mixture of HML and DIC sexual wise, using the ouija to call on someone at night when you're feeling lonely, has the infamous GAGA lyric rhyming Ouija with it. Not too serious, campy almost like Venus]

2. Bitchcraft [in your face type of song, talks about men being under her spell even though she's just playing games but they keep coming back for more, Pokerface lyric word play]

3. Eden [fun song about meeting up to dance in the garden, naked, again, nothing too serious, song never mentions the word Eden]

4. Lose My Head [a song about being under a spell, obsessed with a lover and losing your head without them, and losing your head thinking about them

5. Alchemy [sad song about being cheated on, not being the "golden one", inspired by Above & Beyond]

6. Come to Life [fun song, "gonna come to life, devil by my side, angel in hiding tonight, but it's gonna be alright", the "gonna be alright" part is almost a throwback to Just Dance's "gonna be ok"

7. Space Me Out [love song about how your lovers connection/gravity makes you feel like you're high in space and floating, asking your lover "space me out", meaning to make you feel out of this world]

8. Moon-Song [another love song with ARTPOP, the song, vibe]

9. Leech [a swine kind of feel, talking about getting rid of inner demons "leeching" off of her]

10. Merciful [I'm a flop and didn't think of anything, I just like how it sounds lol]

11. Hallucinations or Projections or Insmonia[about seeing your fears when youre in a dark place, but "theyre all hallucinations, in your mind, but they're afraid of your light" kind of thing

12. Salva Mea [samples Faithless "how can I change the world, if I can't even change myself] a self struggle with conflicts between "reality and fantasy" and wanting to do better in the world and for the world.

I seriously had nothing to do the past 2hrs and thought this out, now I need to sleep lol

DeanWinchester
10 hours ago, Joel Robert Burgess said:

Mistic

Was this an intentional play on mist and mystic? Because I like it

3 hours ago, Joel Robert Burgess said:

Bow Down Witches! ft Beyonce 

:toofunny:

3 hours ago, Joel Robert Burgess said:

Ompa Lompa ft Nicki Minaj

:air:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
3 hours ago, T E Anne said:

i actually really like how the phrase "gaga kadabra" sounds. i bet gagz could make it work. :firega:

Thank you! I mean Gaga has come up with a lot of chant-like lyrics. I think she can make it really sound witty :kara:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
2 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

The Witching Hour

1. Ouija [a mixture of HML and DIC sexual wise, using the ouija to call on someone at night when you're feeling lonely, has the infamous GAGA lyric rhyming Ouija with it. Not too serious, campy almost like Venus]

2. Bitchcraft [in your face type of song, talks about men being under her spell even though she's just playing games but they keep coming back for more, Pokerface lyric word play]

3. Eden [fun song about meeting up to dance in the garden, naked, again, nothing too serious, song never mentions the word Eden]

4. Lose My Head [a song about being under a spell, obsessed with a lover and losing your head without them, and losing your head thinking about them

5. Alchemy [sad song about being cheated on, not being the "golden one", inspired by Above & Beyond]

6. Come to Life [fun song, "gonna come to life, devil by my side, angel in hiding tonight, but it's gonna be alright", the "gonna be alright" part is almost a throwback to Just Dance's "gonna be ok"

7. Space Me Out [love song about how your lovers connection/gravity makes you feel like you're high in space and floating, asking your lover "space me out", meaning to make you feel out of this world]

8. Moon-Song [another love song with ARTPOP, the song, vibe]

9. Leech [a swine kind of feel, talking about getting rid of inner demons "leeching" off of her]

10. Merciful [I'm a flop and didn't think of anything, I just like how it sounds lol]

11. Hallucinations or Projections or Insmonia[about seeing your fears when youre in a dark place, but "theyre all hallucinations, in your mind, but they're afraid of your light" kind of thing

12. Salva Mea [samples Faithless "how can I change the world, if I can't even change myself] a self struggle with conflicts between "reality and fantasy" and wanting to do better in the world and for the world.

I seriously had nothing to do the past 2hrs and thought this out, now I need to sleep lol

Wow a lot of these sound good!

My favorites are Eden, Come to Life and Moon-song! :nick:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

ChavaWM
6 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

Wow a lot of these sound good!

My favorites are Eden, Come to Life and Moon-song! :nick:

Thank you, it's nothing great but I had fun writing out these concepts

XXXXX

1. Electric Witches

2. Deathly Hallows

3. Laughing Pumpkin