💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Colton Haynes Joins AHS7

Kermit

Featured Posts

Kermit

:ladyhaha: Look at all the promiscuous homosexuals entering this thread all because of this overrated jawline. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
actsleazy

cum thru naked scenes

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Kermit
2 minutes ago, Royksopp said:

i'll stop watching it tbh

I'm not sure how we went to Asylum to Hotel and Roanoke. 

I'm still pissed because of the whole documentary setup during the first 6-7 episodes, and then them switching to body-cam. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

hoeslay

Don't really keep up with him but I saw that his hair was this messy blonde a day or two ago and everyone in that thread was talking crap but....at least now we know why haha

Yuuri
43 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

Last season was a huge step up from the hot mess that was Hotel :nails:

Hotel was just a p0rno with a good story line, and of course (like the p0rno) bad acting.

(But Gaga was good)

Miel

Hmm, I hope his writing is worth it, especially now that Kathy isn't on and we know nothing of Angela's role.

3 points in and ready for more

Savage
50 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

Last season was a huge step up from the hot mess that was Hotel :nails:

Hotel was my first season, so it will always have a special place in my heart. :giggle: But Roanoke was (so I've heard) one of the scariest seasons in a while. I still have to watch Seasons 1-4. :emma:

Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, Logan said:

Waiting for some steamy scenes with Evan Peters :flutter:??

he's too twinky tbh I need to see more of Matt Bomber:pray:

HOTNebraskaGuy
12 minutes ago, Nick Gervasi said:

Hotel was my first season, so it will always have a special place in my heart. :giggle: But Roanoke was (so I've heard) one of the scariest seasons in a while. I still have to watch Seasons 1-4. :emma:

Watch Asylum for scare, Coven for laughs, FS for story line/occasional cringe, and MH only if you're bored

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Savage
15 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

Watch Asylum for scare, Coven for laughs, FS for story line/occasional cringe, and MH only if you're bored

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Misaki said:

Hotel was just a p0rno with a good story line, and of course (like the p0rno) bad acting.

(But Gaga was good)

the storyline wasn't even interesting tho it got ok towards the end but it was a tough season to keep watching tbh, not even Gaga saved it for me 

Archived