๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How much promo is enough?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

bloody g

When your song beats Mariah's record for more weeks at #1

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

Jed Mayo

If she wants a successful single/album/era, she needs to put aside this attitude that she shouldn't do anything she doesn't want to do. No, she doesn't have to become a "fashionable robot", and sell out mentally and physically to the point of overworking herself,ย but she's gonna have to do some things she doesn't want to do, like go to interviews and talk shows, attend events, etc. Every other major artist does it, and she needs to as well if she wants her music to sell. If she doesn't care about the charts, then she can continue what she's doing. But if she does, as the release of The Cure basically confirms at some level, then she needs to promote it. The fan base is not as big as it once was. Yes her albums will do alright, but I see more potential in her. It's the music industry, not vacation. I thought she would understand more than anyone. Maybe she's not who I thought she was.

DawnNutella

She could just do a 4 day/night livestream of her life? ๐Ÿ˜

I'd watch it.ย 

The Child

Good promo is not about the quantity it's about the quality.ย :trollga:ย 

โ€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.โ€™ โ€˜Abduโ€™l-Bahรก

Archived