💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How much promo is enough?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

I've seen many monsters complain that the Joanne era did not have enough promo. Others have said so about the ARTPOP era. 

If youre unsatisfied with the promo Gaga does, how much do u feel would be satisfactory? 

ashae

I mean gaga's already a legend with nothing more to prove so I don't care all that much how she does commercially anymore

15jocart

2 Super Bowls

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

15jocart

(I'm just kidding)

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

migamiga

That's just the go-to excuse when they think something flops or didn't smash. Everyone says DWUW would've been #1 with a video and more promo even though she performed it at AMAs and The Voice, got plenty of airplay, multiple remixes, etc. A video wouldn't have helped it peak much higher. Besides it would need a lot of points to dethrone Wrecking Ball, The Monster, Timber, etc.

xoxo Craig

Same level of promo as Million Reasons got. P.I would have been #1  longer than it did had Gaga promoted it better

End Racism Now

Panchecco

let's just say that If you don't break your hip your not doing enough promo

Spoiler

:lana:

MaryJaneHolland

It doesnt have to be as intense as the BTW era promotion. She was even going to some Z-list TV channels.

She should go to more talk shows, late night shows, talent shows, some magazines...

funkyhaus

Not letting obvious promo opportunities pass by, and stopping the self sabotage 

Andrew Warhola

I'll be satisfied when all schools adopt the Joanne merch as their mandatory school uniform.

It fulfills the requirements:

-Simple designs

-Suitable for mass production

-Aesthetically challenged

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Panchecco
5 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

let's just say that If you don't break your hip your not doing enough promo

Reveal hidden contents

:lana:

me to me:

tumblr_inline_ooo2b0wgGe1qddzt0_500.gif

Born To Slay
9 minutes ago, F AM E said:

That's just the go-to excuse when they think something flops or didn't smash. Everyone says DWUW would've been #1 with a video and more promo even though she performed it at AMAs and The Voice, got plenty of airplay, multiple remixes, etc. A video wouldn't have helped it peak much higher. Besides it would need a lot of points to dethrone Wrecking Ball, The Monster, Timber, etc.

For some fans tho, it's more about enjoying seeing Gaga on television and a lot of events, then it is about commercial success.

Archived