💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

POLL: Should Gaga start making Visual Albums?

Edonis

Should Gaga start Making Visual Albums?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gaga start making Visual albums?

• Yes
    • Nah

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
baptism

I think maybe she should start by actually putting out a video for each single that she releases. A visual album is ambitious. Babysteps. 

actsleazy
9 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

I think it's more just because you usually spell it like that? I never type love game so it separates the words. 

idk im not on mobile either and i heard someone else say they could never spell MANiCURE normally

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Edonis
10 minutes ago, The Senate said:

I think she should. She is obviously very creative so would absolutely pull it off (only if it was going back to pop). The only thing is that she would probably be accused of copying Bey.  :neyde:

She didn't start it :giveup: and like I said before, Gaga is going to get dragged or accused of copying someone regardless. That shouldn't deter her artistic ambitions. 

Edonis
8 minutes ago, actsleazy said:

idk im not on mobile either and i heard someone else say they could never spell MANiCURE normally

ARTPOP MANiCURE

Edit: Kii it really won't let you type either in all lowercase. Slay a bit GGD 

Fashion Baby

Of course she should. She would deliver some epic and iconic visuals. :giveup:

Spoiler

Then again knowing Gaga I think she would only make visuals for half of the album or promising it and never making one :derpga:

En_Sabah_Nur

Well since she doesn't like promoting singles anymore, I think it would be quite good + beneficial for her/to her...

I'm here for it.  :poot:

Egypt. W

sipthistea

It would be so cool if she made an animated film ala Discovery by Daft Punk. That would be amazing. 

Edonis
1 minute ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Well since she doesn't like promoting singles anymore, I think it would be quite good + beneficial for her/to her...

I'm here for it.  :poot:

This honestly is one of the reasons why I think she should :giveup: If she really does want to do multiple projects (albums, movies, tv shows) in the future, it's probably best if she releases her entire artistic vision at once and the promote what she wants to. It would work much better that way by giving fans the visuals that we want and her the time schedule she desires. It's technically a win/win for everyone 

Anderson123

Born This Way and ARTPOP were the perfect albums to take advantage of that strategy. Obviously Gaga would not have been the first to do that but the songs deserved it, there were a lot of album tracks that didn't get released as singles but were so good that could've been part of these type of concept albums.

whore

People always credit Beyoncé for her visual album but did everyone forget Physical by Olivia Newton-John? In 1981 she released a VHS of a music video for every song from her new album, revolutionary for its time obviously and wasn't done again until 2013... 

OT: I'm iffy about an answer on this. I think she should and it would really display her creativity. However, I would rather her spend more time on the music than the videos. 

actsleazy
9 minutes ago, Edonis said:

ARTPOP MANiCURE

Edit: Kii it really won't let you type either in all lowercase. Slay a bit GGD 

ha influence

giphy.gif

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

King J
39 minutes ago, Edonis said:

obviously Beyoncé and her self titled album/Lemonade comes to mind

(And the B'day visual anthology)

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

DiamondAngel

I don't know if she could pull it off nowadays. Old Gaga would have slayed it, and while I love New Gaga too and I'm glad she's healthier mentally, I think an album full of PI and MR music videos would be awful. 

Archived