💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

POLL: Should Gaga start making Visual Albums?

Edonis

Should Gaga start Making Visual Albums?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gaga start making Visual albums?

• Yes
    • Nah

Featured Posts

Edonis

This has been something Gaga has shown interest in doing prior to the announcement of ARTPOP (basically, since 2012). Do you think she should release a visual album? 

Personally, I think she should. For one, it's shown successful for artists in past (obviously Beyoncé and her self titled album/Lemonade comes to mind) but it also truly allows for her to promote the entire album, aside from singles, in a very unique way that could be beneficial in the long run. What are your thoughts? :oprah:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cailleach

She should have started at the literal start tbh :giggle:

That's not very born this way of you

PaperGypsy

no because knowing the beyhive they'll come for gaga for doing the same as beyonce :neyde: (i know she's not the only one to do a visual album, but you know what they're like)

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

Edonis
Just now, PaperGypsy said:

no because knowing the beyhive they'll come for gaga for doing the same as beyonce :neyde: (i know she's not the only one to do a visual album, but you know what they're like)

Well, pop stans in general will come for her regardless so I don't think that should be a deciding factor :neyde:

Edonis
Just now, Ziggy said:

Only if it is just like Million Reasons because I'd love to see Armageddon.

:madge::madge::madge:

The backlash would be greater than ARTPOP tbh 

:madge::madge::madge:

blackstar

Gaga and visual album in the same sentence

error-404.png

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

The Surrealist

If she finally decides to get rid of that weird way of acting and starts showing actual emotions instead, yeah.

Kermit

Not if there won't be any damn visuals.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Edonis
1 minute ago, blackstar said:

Gaga and visual album in the same sentence

error-404.png

Nnnnnn let's try to find #hope for the future 

actsleazy

ARTPOP would've been perfect for a visual album imo, especially some psychedelic, spacey songs like venus and ARTPOP. i'm just glad she didn't try to do this on joanne

edit: you can't write ARTPOP in all lowercase on this cult site :air: and you can't write MANiCURE the correct way either omg

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

HOTNebraskaGuy
2 minutes ago, actsleazy said:

ARTPOP would've been perfect for a visual album imo, especially some psychedelic, spacey songs like venus and ARTPOP. i'm just glad she didn't try to do this on joanne

edit: you can't write ARTPOP in all lowercase on this cult site :air: and you can't write MANiCURE the correct way either omg

I think it's more just because you usually spell it like that? I never type love game so it separates the words. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

HOTNebraskaGuy
6 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

If she finally decides to get rid of that weird way of acting and starts showing actual emotions instead, yeah.

:oprah:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

The Senate

I think she should. She is obviously very creative so would absolutely pull it off (only if it was going back to pop). The only thing is that she would probably be accused of copying Bey.  :neyde:

Archived