Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

POLL: Should Gaga start making Visual Albums?

Edonis

Should Gaga start Making Visual Albums?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gaga start making Visual albums?

• Yes
    • Nah

Featured Posts

leecy
Just now, PaperGypsy said:

well i do

you mean you know those beyhives or you think they would get mad?

if you mean the latter, then I think they should realized since the first MV from 4: Run the world,

Beyonce's more Gaga than Lady Gaga herself,

the sensational TFM era made her reinvent herself, which initially didn't turn out very successful,

and she flopped that era

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

She had her chance when she mentioned something around the lines of making a video for every song back in the BTW era, but now it's too late. Visual albums are becoming saturated now.

PaperGypsy
3 minutes ago, leecy said:

you mean you know those beyhives or you think they would get mad?

if you mean the latter, then I think they should realized since the first MV from 4: Run the world,

Beyonce's more Gaga than Lady Gaga herself,

the sensational TFM era made her reinvent herself, which initially didn't turn out very successful,

and she flopped that era

both

+ that's nice but i don't get what you're trying to say? we're discussing the fact that i think they'd come for gaga for doing a visual album because beyonce does that

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

Edonis
14 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

She had her chance when she mentioned something around the lines of making a video for every song back in the BTW era, but now it's too late. Visual albums are becoming saturated now.

Where are visual albums being saturated? :oprah: I can count on one hand the amount of mainstream visual albums released in the past 3 years. 

no because we don't need videos like million reasons again. one is enough :trollga: if she release a visual album, and there ar more mr like videos... goodbye gagadaily, goodbye

mcphee

See as long as she serves music video spectacles like she did pre bobby then yes

If its a clusterf*ck self directed bore like MR then it can genuinely be kept. I came for visuals and with Joanne.... well lets say I'm glad that the SB and coachella happened this era because its been a bit of a non event in that department

Edonis
12 minutes ago, channel said:

See as long as she serves music video spectacles like she did pre bobby then yes

If its a clusterf*ck self directed bore like MR then it can genuinely be kept. I came for visuals and with Joanne.... well lets say I'm glad that the SB and coachella happened this era because its been a bit of a non event in that department

I should probably clarify, but yes, the visual album should be well thought out and executed as oppose to even random videos stream lined together. I would want it to be closer to a film than just random videos on the same disc

sass bonbon

yes, sis. Everybody has done this. Not only yonce yonce. As long as they have a decent budget so we don't get no MR meltdowns... 

bbhmm

I would love her to do so but I cannot see her committing to it. She never managed to remain in one project for longer period of time.

Edonis
42 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

how can anyone say no???

There are some people in this thread who apparently think otherwise :madge:

Edonis
40 minutes ago, mic said:

I would love her to do so but I cannot see her committing to it. She never managed to remain in one project for longer period of time.

I would normally agree, but I feel like with these kind of ambitions, her label would kind of make her commit to see the entire project through, which can go a couple of ways :giveup:

Realistically, Gaga would have to be the one to decide whether or not she wants to go all in and provide visuals for her entire album. I think it could work. She'd only have to film her videos in a span of the few months prior to album release, that way once her album drops she doesn't have to worry about visuals constantly or juggling an extremely hectic work schedule, which would help if she wants to continue pursuing music and acting. 

Panchecco

I've said it and I'll said it again: ARTPOP should have been her first visual album :madge:

I don't really get why anyone would vote "no" in this pool (?) like wtf (?)

James19709

This isn't something anyone can really answer properly. It would obviously depend on what the visuals are like... It's like asking should Gaga and __ collab. It doesn't exist, it wouldn't necessarily be good.

Archived