life

Gaga looking absolutely gorgeous with a fan

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

kvnrp
7 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Who wouldn't after having to experience things like this :selena:

Warning NSFW

OT: She looks gorgeous. Her hair looks more blonde than reddish now.

:rip:

TSUNAMI

OMG YAS, The Cure Music Video is coming 

Spoiler

Don't quote me, I'm being sarcastic 

HOTNebraskaGuy
37 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

I've noticed she's been really in touch with her female fan base this era. I mean even on twitter and stuff she mainly re posts, likes and comments on comments by female fans way more then she did back in the day. I guess the Joanne era vibe and being her sister's sister, father's daughter, mothers daughter, aunts friend etc.. has made her tap into her feminine core and that is resonating with the female fan base and she is noticing it or something? idk but it is cute.

This. I remember how in interviews last year she was always like "this is how us women feel, and men just don't feel the same"... like :oprah: 

It's almost like she was trying to make it sound like guys don't feel love so she could be more in touch with female fans. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Just now, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

This. I remember how in interviews last year she was always like "this is how us women feel, and men just don't feel the same"... like :oprah: 

It's almost like she was trying to make it sound like guys don't feel love so she could be more in touch with female fans. 

Oh yes I remember that period. She was also speaking like her fan base was 90% young girls and stuff at that point but I think it had something to do with her break up with Taylor. I think she was low key still not fully over it and so she would make blanket statements like that generalizing guys.

Archived