💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My horrible Gaga dream

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

You guys, I just woke up, and had one of the worst Gaga Dreams I've ever had. :sweat:

I was in line to take pictures/chat with her at some event (where she was going to release a video game, out of all things), and I realized I had to take it with another family's kids. That was ok, but then we found out the camera Gaga's team was using broke or something. Then some twink showed up, and me and him were like "can we just talk with her then?" and her team said yes. 

We got into the room she was in, and introduced ourselves/greeted her. But all she did was just stand there looking creeped out. :selena:

The other guy then tried to hug her, and she started walking away from us super slowly. Then as she was walking I told her how much I loved her and how weird it is finally getting to meet her, but she literally kept ignoring me, reached into her bag to get something, and then walked away again.

Here's probably the worst part: as the other guy was taking about the BTWB and his experience (I believe), she started like crouching underneath a table. She was slowly hiding away from us, like a turtle. To start up conversation I brought up Cupcakke, I was like "omg have you heard the rapper Cupcakke" and she continued to ignore me. :toofunny:

And then the other guy pulled out a big piece of art he made Gaga, but she wasn't having it, didn't look interested at all, and then she was fully submerged under the table. He gently put it on a stack of other people's fan art, and we both walked away. After we left we ranted together about how awkward the experience was. :selena:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

JustaMonster

My horrible Gaga dream was on where she didn't release a MV for the cure.

Oh, wait that's reality.. :selena:

Spoiler

I still believe its coming tho :giveup:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

paatmonster

my horrible gaga dream i had: gaga released a music video for million reasons, that consisted of random clips. Oh wait :selena:

It's a sign. Gaga's energy went into you and you dreamed it. She is so tired of us fans after all the The Cure MV memes she has seen online I guess :selena::poot::selena: 

Archived