Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is touring the most boring part of an album cycle for fans?

dit

Featured Posts

Do you think the touring part of an album cycle is the most boring part? Apart from getting to see the artist live the rest of the time you just sort of wait for it to be done. It also indicates that the era is basically done (most of the time).

It last so long too...like 7 months+ :selena:

Irrelevant

Um no, with Gaga it's amazing

The Chainsmokers tho :trollga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Enceladus

When I think back at the pre ARTPOP era I think no. There were so many rumors about her new album so it was kinda funny. 

AnnTakamaki

for people who cant see her live : yes it's boring but not as much as the wait for the album :emma:

DeleteMyAccount

Well it could be fun if the tour didn't start almost a whole year after an album release. Plus, sometimes if the album is successful, singles/videos would come out at the same time as the tour. But usually Gaga tours bring some fun: outfit changes, setlist changes, new music, tour controversies, etc. 

Fernster7

Yes it is. Specially when you're not going to see her.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Ricardo
8 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

Yes it is. Specially when you're not going to see her.

basically this :poot:

poor Asia, Latin America, Africa, Australia, the era it's over for us guys :poot:

Fernster7
Just now, Ricardo said:

basically this :poot:

poor Asia, Latin America, Africa, Australia, the era it's over for us guys :poot:

Even if she comes to Latin America she will 100% skip my country. Poor us, really. I hope she releases a tour DVD at least. :poot:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

GypsyBabe

Hell no! Touring is so fun! You get photos and video/audio recordings, and can talk about various shows and changes. I love it. 

I do feel really badly for those who can't go though. :duck:

⚯͛

Ricardo
6 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

Even if she comes to Latin America she will 100% skip my country. Poor us, really. I hope she releases a tour DVD at least. :poot:

I'm from Mexico, weird part is we got Harry Styles, Ed Sheeran, U2, Ariana, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, don't understand how they can't manage to open a date for Gaga, it's ****ing Lady Gaga, of course you are getting a sold out show

jeF0nTp.gif 

Fernster7
5 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

I'm from Mexico, weird part is we got Harry Styles, Ed Sheeran, U2, Ariana, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, don't understand how they can't manage to open a date for Gaga, it's ****ing Lady Gaga, of course you are getting a sold out show

jeF0nTp.gif 

Don't lose faith sis, it could actually happen for you. Talent always wins in the end.:pray:

Archived